PDA

View Full Version : Hands Up

SuperCooperS
11th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Hi folks... hands up who lives in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire area.. .I only ever see Forbes, Stoney, or Neils car about...

Mon the fish
12th August 2011, 07:21 AM
Me, I live in Alford... but my JCW sits in the garage most of the time, as I live above my work and don't use it that much, only for the odd thrash.

My wife commutes to Aberdeen everyday, PW Clubbie with roof bars

SuperCooperS
12th August 2011, 08:05 AM
Hey Mon the fish, how come you dont use the JCW that much? whats it look like? have you any pics if it

N16SHP
12th August 2011, 10:12 AM
Me, I live in Alford... but my JCW sits in the garage most of the time, as I live above my work and don't use it that much, only for the odd thrash.

My wife commutes to Aberdeen everyday, PW Clubbie with roof bars

Even when your out in it, sometimes folk don't see you...:thud:

dellie
12th August 2011, 01:01 PM
Me!!

Work in city centre, stay in Cove

Mon the fish
12th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Hey Mon the fish, how come you dont use the JCW that much? whats it look like? have you any pics if it

My commute is a walk downstairs in my slippers, so I don't really need a car at all (could just use the wife's). But there's no way I'm ever selling it, still puts a grin on my face.

It's electric blue, white roof, and you'll see (and hear it!) on the run in Oct, or maybe when I'm out and about

Doug_m
13th August 2011, 07:47 AM
Im in Aberdeen basically every weekend. Live 42 miles from the city

Never really spy anyone goin about

MINIme:)
13th August 2011, 10:33 AM
I'm from Aberdeen and Mum is still there. Up more often since Dad died but sadly still only 3 or 4 times a year. Heading up in next few weeks though to Mum's and also to friends in Aberlour, so keep an eye out! :bigwave:

Electric blue One.

Sheilz
13th August 2011, 02:01 PM
I'm in Aberdeen too. On Andie Dve along with all the other treadmill-ers Mon to Fri but also can be spotted dottering around town at any one point in the day. Sometimes can be spotted at various locations between here and the Scottish Borders.

larakitten
13th August 2011, 02:11 PM
Me!!! I live in the shire (north) but in and out of the city reasonably often. Electric blue Cooper, black roof, black stripes, L-O-U-D exhaust and a cheeky "you've just been Mini'd" sticker in the rear window......oh, and a small child in the back too!

Its my ambition to appear on "spotted".........:yes nod:

Gismo
13th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Its my ambition to appear on "spotted".........:yes nod:It'll happen eventually, have you got an NMS window sticker installed? often helps :thumbs up:

larakitten
13th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Can't say I do, to be honest.........

Such a small ambition.......!!

Jim Burns
25th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Me live in Blackburn

john
26th September 2011, 07:25 AM
Me!!! I live in the shire (north) but in and out of the city reasonably often. Electric blue Cooper, black roof, black stripes, L-O-U-D exhaust and a cheeky "you've just been Mini'd" sticker in the rear window......oh, and a small child in the back too!

Its my ambition to appear on "spotted".........:yes nod:

I used my MINI race car for work for a few weeks and did not get spotted

stoney
26th September 2011, 07:30 AM
wont be me your spotting as i live in larkhall will prob be Fairy aka fay :lol:

rpn
26th September 2011, 05:30 PM
Stay in BoD and work in the city centre