PDA

View Full Version : Ni6 shp

SuperCooperS
11th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Hi..spotted Neil this morning at 945..cheers for letting me in front of you coming onto Guild street!..car was looking nice and shiny..put mine to shame lol

N16SHP
11th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Ha ha, you know what, I was sitting thinking hmmmm, I'm sure this is 'Super Cooper' from NMS, but didn't want to wave and look like a fool if it wasnt!

SuperCooperS
11th August 2011, 10:25 PM
haha ... no worries.. is your car ever dirty?.. how often do you clean it?

N16SHP
12th August 2011, 10:15 AM
Yeah, it does get dirty. I try to wash it once a week minimum, you kinda have to with the alloys otherwise they just get wrecked very quickly. The neighbours think I'm loopy anyway and I don't really care what they think driving they're dirty average cars...accept theres a new guy moved in with a new Skyline GTR and he seems as keen as me to keep it clean.

GCA3N
12th August 2011, 11:21 AM
. The neighbours think I'm loopy anyway.

Not alot to do with car washing though.

sent from my galaxy S ll

SuperCooperS
12th August 2011, 11:21 AM
once a week minimum, thats not so far.. ive found myself washing my car 3 times a week and polishing more then once a week.. then stand with a coffee admiring my work lol

GCA3N
12th August 2011, 11:25 AM
once a week minimum, thats not so far.. ive found myself washing my car 3 times a week and polishing more then once a week.. then stand with a coffee admiring my work lol

Yet that's alot i never wash my car that often. :Whistle:

sent from my galaxy S ll

SuperCooperS
12th August 2011, 11:40 AM
I must be a little OCD... hate it even being dusty

gillianmcd
12th August 2011, 01:34 PM

.....whilst waiting for the downpour to ruin all your hard work?! ;)

N16SHP
12th August 2011, 02:11 PM

I always think it's everyone to their own when it comes to clean cars. I wouldn't say I was mad about cleaning the car and was OCD about it, I just take pride in driving a clean car. At the same time I can understand folk who drive a dirty car because they're not fussed or don't have time/facilities.

And al remember that Mr Allan!!

GCA3N
12th August 2011, 02:14 PM
I always think it's everyone to their own when it comes to clean cars. I wouldn't say I was mad about cleaning the car and was OCD about it, I just take pride in driving a clean car. At the same time I can understand folk who drive a dirty car because they're not fussed or don't have time/facilities.

And al remember that Mr Allan!!

ah you know it's just a laugh.

I agree about car washing but I am OCD about it. Wish it didn't bother me but it does. Even as we speak I am sitting here contemplating going out to wash it now, even although it's raining. :p

N16SHP
12th August 2011, 05:02 PM
ah you know it's just a laugh.

I agree about car washing but I am OCD about it. Wish it didn't bother me but it does. Even as we speak I am sitting here contemplating going out to wash it now, even although it's raining. :p

To be fair, I deserved a wee ribbing after my comment over on another thread ;)

I'm kinda the same, I wish I didn't care about having a clean car, but I do so it gets kept clean when I can. I don't wash it in the rain (accept at yours ha ha!) but I am a cloud watcher/dodger at the best of times!

GCA3N
12th August 2011, 05:03 PM
Contemplating over, car washed. Did i stop raining, er no :D