PDA

View Full Version : Del's Clubman....

Stewart
4th August 2011, 04:55 PM
The wee sole was sitting in HF waiting to be prepped for sale:frown: by the looks of it. Pulled in a clocked the plate, I'm back in next week so if I see the price I'll give you a shout. :smilewinkgrin:

Delboy
4th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Prepped for sale?! It was friggin' spotless inside and out when I took it in! The salesman actually said he has never seen a cleaner trade in and one that could go straight onto the forecourt!

Craig
4th August 2011, 06:28 PM
Poor mini :frown:

Crombers
4th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Poor mini :frown:

:p Interested ? :smilewinkgrin:

Stewart
4th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Prepped for sale?! It was friggin' spotless inside and out when I took it in! The salesman actually said he has never seen a cleaner trade in and one that could go straight onto the forecourt!

I only say that just as it had that wee ticket in the window:smilewinkgrin:..it was the cleanest there in the second hand part so I knew you'd taken it in like that as I've seen how good they keep them clean in there.:Whistle:

I actually had typed in the first post that it was looking spotless and I did not know you had a nice blue part to your seats then thought Del does not want to know his old car is looking tidy and deleted it. Did you take the channel swap out ?

GCA3N
4th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Don't let him kid you Stewart that car was filthy ;)

Delboy
4th August 2011, 09:49 PM
:lol:

No probs Stewart, I'm just joking. ;)

No, channel swap is still in place - no bloomin' way I was doing that again!

Greig - it was as clean as your's was tonight. :p

ianking
5th August 2011, 08:09 AM
Does the channel swap make much of a difference?

GCA3N
5th August 2011, 08:20 AM
Does the channel swap make much of a difference?

It really does Ian, makes a huge difference.

SuperCooperS
5th August 2011, 07:23 PM
risk of sounding dumb here... whats a channel swap... !?

GCA3N
5th August 2011, 07:58 PM
risk of sounding dumb here... whats a channel swap... !?

Basically you swap some wires around in the loom so that all the bass goes to the rear speakers. Mike at newministuff does an adaptor which makes the job easier. It imo is a worthwhile mod.

Delboy
5th August 2011, 08:28 PM
I see my car is now listed on the Mini Cherished website in the "Coming Soon" section - £11,995. A nice buy for someone! :thumbs up:

Clicky (http://www.minicherished.co.uk/miniuk/minicherished/results/0,,___,00.html?pageIteratorName=ccsPageIterator)