PDA

View Full Version : Hungary F1

Gismo
1st August 2011, 03:20 PM
No posts on the latest F1 :Whistle:
I thought i'd set the recording but didn't, so, missed the whole race :frown:

euan
1st August 2011, 03:38 PM
Good race, just really want someone else on pole now, it's getting so close!

McLaren and Ferrari have really developed the car well, arguably you could say Red Bull less so. It was Lewis race to lose, which he subsequently did, through wrong tyre choices. I'm still not sure if it was his call or the teams, sounds a bit like the teams.

N16SHP
1st August 2011, 05:34 PM
Very much agree Euan, good race and it's starting to get really tight. If only we'd had it this tight from the start of the season and we'd all be foaming at the mouth with excitement.

stoney
1st August 2011, 06:29 PM
i enjoyed the race good race and well if Hamilton had not nearly took out Di Resta after his spin then he could have done a lot better even with the wrong tyre choice but well done Button drove a fantastic race

minimad
1st August 2011, 06:36 PM
Another great race! Got to admit lewis hamilton showed once again he is a liability in the mclaren team and has no regard for ANY of the other drivers on track good for jensen!starting to heat up ring on belgium!forza ferrari!

euan
1st August 2011, 08:25 PM
Hamilton did exactly the same move as he did at the weekend when he was in GP2 and it went unpunished. I mean, it's EXACTLY the same. I feel a bit sorry for him as if he hadn't moved the car, he was in the same spot as where he ended up when he did the spin which was on the racing line and so di Resta would have had to have moved off line anyway, so it's a bit harsh.

stoney
1st August 2011, 09:54 PM
Yep there is moving off line and going over the grass witch I don't see as much fun tbh

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

euan
1st August 2011, 09:59 PM
Yep there is moving off line and going over the grass witch I don't see as much fun tbh

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

Agree, but where else was he going to go? if Hamilton hadn't moved Di Resta would have gone over the grass anyway as it was the easier move than trying to bring the car right across the track.

Delboy
1st August 2011, 09:59 PM
It was a great race - very entertaining! Superb drive by Button on his 200th GP, I was delighted for him. Hamilton was also driving well until his spin then obviously his wrong tyre choice screwed his race.

I hope we get more exciting races like this!

Mini Ecosse
2nd August 2011, 06:40 AM
It was a great race - very entertaining! Superb drive by Button on his 200th GP, I was delighted for him. Hamilton was also driving well until his spin then obviously his wrong tyre choice screwed his race.

I hope we get more exciting races like this!

+1 :thumbs up::thumbs up: