PDA

View Full Version : Hello lovely MINI and Mini peeps :)

MINIme:)
1st August 2011, 12:50 AM
Hi everyone!,
I've had my fab electric blue MINI One, Nia for 5 years now and am just about to pass her onto her next family. Just as soon as I can make some final decisions on MINI 2 and scrape together all the cash I can find! :)
She'll be a One D and my first ever new build car. Ooh! Too many demands on the wishlist to find one cherished, I got fed up looking!

I'm thinking she might be velvet silver...

love,
Joanna :bigwave:

:saltireflag:

Gismo
1st August 2011, 03:12 AM
:welcome: good luck with the wish list :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
1st August 2011, 06:39 AM
Hi :welcome:

rpn
1st August 2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome Joanna,

What keep you five years to find us here? Wise choice on the second Mini too.

Craig
1st August 2011, 09:07 AM
:welcome:

Glad you finally found your way here - best of luck with the new car :yes nod:

1st August 2011, 11:06 AM
Aw thanks for making me so welcome! you're a nice bunch :smilewinkgrin:

Colin
1st August 2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Joanna :welcome:

JOHN MILNE
1st August 2011, 06:03 PM
welcomre ro nms

Duncan Stewart
1st August 2011, 07:32 PM

GCA3N
1st August 2011, 08:41 PM
Welcome along :thumbs up:

RobSco
1st August 2011, 09:41 PM
Hi Joanna

Welcome to New Mini Scotland... :thumbs up:

gillianmcd
1st August 2011, 10:04 PM
Hi Joanna! Welcome! good to see more girls on here! ....but everyone is great! :D

SuperCooperS
1st August 2011, 10:57 PM
Hi there, welcome along, that velvet silver is a nice choice, when do you think youll get it ? ive had my cooper s a couple of months now and loving it? whats influenced you to the dark side (diesel)

1st August 2011, 11:12 PM
Hi there, welcome along, that velvet silver is a nice choice, when do you think youll get it ? ive had my cooper s a couple of months now and loving it? whats influenced you to the dark side (diesel)

hello supercoopers :) nice to speak to someone in my hometown! :bigwave: I'll get my mum to look out for you!

Are you velvet silver too? think so from your wee pic. Grateful for your thoughts; I'm worried it might be a bit too gold? esp in sunlight. I'm hoping it's more subtle than that, I'm not a blingy girl, just after a wee bit different and classy! how have others reacted to it as a colour? I haven't seen any bombing around. Always liked PW but I fear just a bit ubiquitous now. Just as soon as I can decide on something that I can get an affordable price on, I'll be buying!
Diesel is a first for me...because I like the sound of the lower running costs, might be moving so not sure what my mileage will do, 0 tax, and it felt great on test drive - I enjoyed it more than the petrol. plus fancied a wee change?! Just as long as I remember when I fill up!!! 4th car, 1st diesel!

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2011, 11:39 PM

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
13th August 2011, 10:51 AM
Hello,

Great choice on the velvet silver...:smilewinkgrin: