PDA

View Full Version : Wheel refurb dilemma

Fester
28th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Looking for some opinions here folks. Three years of abuse my wheels are starting to look a little bit shabby and a couple of areas the coating is coming off. So a refurb is due and was thinking do I keep them White or do I change it back to a grey/silver colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalku2830

GCA3N
28th July 2011, 01:36 PM
Keep them white suits the car.

Fester
28th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks for those helpful suggestions. I really like the White myself but thought if I change the car this coming year then might be better with a grey/silver. Think I may just have to be creative on photoshop to see what it will look like!

Cheers so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
29th July 2011, 09:46 AM
Stay as is I would say stands out more than sliver/grey dose

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

EcosseGP
29th July 2011, 10:11 AM
I'd definitely go for the anthracite colour it's away from the white but not silver so you keep a bit of individuality .. Only really a fan of white wheels on white cars ..

Fester
29th July 2011, 10:59 AM
I'd definitely go for the anthracite colour it's away from the white but not silver so you keep a bit of individuality .. Only really a fan of white wheels on white cars ..

Ah well this is what has triggered the problem as I was looking at pepper White for the next car but unsure if that colour would look right on the wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELFMAN
29th July 2011, 01:14 PM
I still like my silver Crown Spokes with PW, looked at black, but thought that just created a big 'void' in the wheel arch unless you colour-code the arches, then it's not such a problem. I've recently toyed with anthracite which is different and quite classy with PW, but sticking with silver for foreseeable future. If I decide to colour-code the arches etc at some point, I'd seriously look at getting the wheels done.