PDA

View Full Version : PM facility down?

Delboy
27th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Anybody else not able to access their PMs?

I keep getting a database error both on the PC and on the iPhone using Tapatalk.

EcosseGP
27th July 2011, 01:53 PM
I'm having problems on tapatalk altogether seems to be since last iTunes update last week .. Some forums wont work at all ..

Gismo
27th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Anybody else not able to access their PMs?

I keep getting a database error both on the PC and on the iPhone using Tapatalk.Just sent you PM with no problems at all, what browser are you using??
In any event, try clearing your cache

Gismo
27th July 2011, 02:56 PM
I'm having problems on tapatalk altogether seems to be since last iTunes update last week .. Some forums wont work at all ..I get an error very infrequently, perhaps once every 4 days.
I have real problems getting on Northern Mini.

My bike site also works ok for me, have you got the latest paid for Tapatalk App?

Delboy
27th July 2011, 03:29 PM
I'm working again ok on both the PC and iPhone now. Maybe just a temporary glitch.

Thanks Alan.

Stewart
27th July 2011, 04:19 PM
I cant use the smiles, really annoying as you cant express right. i wanted a wee sad face on your Mini post....

Gismo
27th July 2011, 04:25 PM
I cant use the smiles, really annoying as you cant express right. i wanted a wee sad face on your Mini post....Are you not using them because you can't see them? if so click the advanced tab, it brings up all the current allowable smilies, then click on more and you all the smilies on the server
:frown: you can also learn the text to type and simply insert it between full colons eg : frown : = :frown: when typed correctly

Stewart
27th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Usual it blooming worked on the last post.

Do you have a smiley for “ You Smug Git” you know for the Thread Baz real new car! :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
27th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Usual it blooming worked on the last post.

Do you have a smiley for “ You Smug Git” you know for the Thread Baz real new car! :smilewinkgrin:Like this :smug: