PDA

View Full Version : GTF 1 - Camden Cooper S

rpn
19th July 2011, 07:25 AM
No its not what you thought it stands for! :smilewinkgrin: :moonie: :hand:

I was behind this Camden Cooper S, exactly like mine, yesterday (18 June) late afternoon along Westburn Park. Don't expect he or she is from here though.

larakitten
22nd July 2011, 01:07 PM
Ha ha that's my Mother in Law!!! no joke!!!!!!! The number plate is quite funny, but its actually her late fathers plate, his initials.

rpn
25th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Ha ha that's my Mother in Law!!! no joke!!!!!!! The number plate is quite funny, but its actually her late fathers plate, his initials.

Apart from the car being exactly like mine, it's the number plate that also caught my attention. I seem to have came across the plate before way back in the late 70's (give my age away there :smilewinkgrin:). Did her dad stayed in the Springfield Road area of Aberdeen back then?

N16SHP
26th July 2011, 03:25 PM
I see this car heaps around Aberdeen for some reason, a'l give it a flash next time and see what happens :D

larakitten
26th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Apart from the car being exactly like mine, it's the number plate that also caught my attention. I seem to have came across the plate before way back in the late 70's (give my age away there :smilewinkgrin:). Did her dad stayed in the Springfield Road area of Aberdeen back then?

You're right. They lived on Queens Road......the plate has been in the family for eons....there were others but they've been sold on over the years, GTF1 being the one retained. My husbands Grandma had this on her car until she gave up driving, now its owned by my mother in law. Top marks for observation :)

Forbes
26th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Also noticed HEV1N going about on a black sponsored MINI recently

N16SHP
27th July 2011, 10:28 AM
Also noticed HEV1N going about on a black sponsored MINI recently

Thats the dude that owns Heavenly Pizzas I think.