PDA

View Full Version : Bash The Boulie - Abz mini MINI Cruise - 02/08/04

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 06:53 AM
After discussions in various other threads about the numbers of Neds at the beach etc, we have some interest in a meet next Monday evening, for some food, banter, car oggling and ickle cruise along the Boulie/Union St to show the Neds how it should really be done :D

If it's a success maybe we could make it a regular (monthly?) thing.

Anyway current plan (but open to better suggestions :I

Meet at the Tipping Hatter - Hungry Horse for food about 7:00. Place has a nice big car park and is right at the end of the boulie. Menu is available to view here

http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/2002/stable.html

And a map for all you people who have lived here for years and dont know where it is (smirks across at Sheilz and runs very fast before she gets chance to clip him round the HEED)

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=AB241XZ

After food, chat, car oggling, comparing mods - proceed along the boulie and then take it from there. Should definitely get some looks if we can get enough people interested.

Currently interested parties are

X30YES
MartinSullivan + 1
Bad Dog Mini (Definitely maybe)
M30RPM Nenah (in my new car :evil: ) + 1 + 2 more Cooper S's
Proactive Sheilz
DNV122
Monki (Providing he makes it back from Edinburgh)
M4 XNS (Maxine) + 1
Minifef (Jordan) - provisional
Sleepyrascal
John

Which gives us a total of 13 cars and 14 people so far which is pretty good for short notice :D

Any other members from Aberdeen or surrounding areas (Monki,John,M4XNS to name but a few) who wish to join us just express your interest and I will update the main list.

If anyone else has suggestions for food stops/routes etc post them below

Cheers , hope to see as many of you as possible on Monday :D

Sheilz
29th July 2004, 06:59 AM
I am a definite. I know which member of staff to persuade/bribe/blackmail to swap shifts with me. :evil::D

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 07:01 AM
Thats very proactive Sheilz :evil:

Sheilz
29th July 2004, 07:10 AM
i can be very resourceful when I'm of a mind to! Fortunately nobody else at work has an mc so...!
:D:D:D

Nenah
29th July 2004, 07:21 AM
I'm a definate for Monday - Hungry Horse looks the G-O. The South Deeside Rd is a good loop - only a suggestion mind!

Monthly meet mini-mini meet good idea too - see if we can get ourselves organised for this one and take it from there. Cheers for taking the bulls by the horn.

monkimagic
29th July 2004, 08:33 AM
Will try and make this, I will be in Edinburgh but may be back in time. See you there hopefully

Monki

The Dogfather
29th July 2004, 04:13 PM
I will try to make this but can't be sure. Very much in favour of a monthly meet. By the way is anyone off to the Turriff show this weekend?

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 04:31 PM
I will be "Plus 1" for this. Can anyone else who wishes to bring partners/significant others etc please let me know - if we get enough people I might need to look into booking tables etc.

Cheers - see ya all Monday :D:cool:

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 04:36 PM
Route Ideas

Nenah's suggestion of a loop up the Deeside road is good or we could do the boulie, exit along the harbour, cross the bridge to Torry, along the coast road round the back of Altens to Cove, along the coast to Porlethan and then back down the A90.

Might be best to leave it till Monday to decide on exact route - see how long we are eating and oggling cars for and what the weather is like. Any other suggestions greatfully received :)

Nenah
29th July 2004, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Route Ideas

Nenah's suggestion of a loop up the Deeside road is good or we could do the boulie, exit along the harbour, cross the bridge to Torry, along the coast road round the back of Altens to Cove, along the coast to Porlethan and then back down the A90.

Might be best to leave it till Monday to decide on exact route - see how long we are eating and oggling cars for and what the weather is like. Any other suggestions greatfully received :)

Nice Route ;) and I'll also be +1. I've invited a mini cooper S friend - i think he's the red S with go faster stripes youve been talking about earlier in this thread, hopefully he will come too. :)

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 05:58 PM
Nenah - are you a plus 1 , plus possibly another Cooper S???? or is your plus 1 the Red Cooper S?

Nenah
29th July 2004, 06:33 PM
Me and my partner, Jai. And possibly one other person who is the red mini.

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 06:49 PM
Cool no probs - the more the merrier :D

Nenah
29th July 2004, 06:59 PM
Totally! One thought - are there any Aberdeen members who use the Mini2 website to make it worth adding a posting about the meet there?

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 07:07 PM
I think all the Aberdonians who show up on Mini2 are represented on here

Nenah
29th July 2004, 08:22 PM
Please to report red mini S would love to join us - his name is Gregor - and he has invited another cooper S Aberdeen friend along - so thats 3 car, 4 people for me.

MartinSullivan
29th July 2004, 08:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM

- so thats 3 car, 4 people for me.

Thats just greedy Nenah :cool:

Nenah
29th July 2004, 08:34 PM

- so thats 3 car, 4 people for me.

Thats just greedy Nenah :cool:

mmm....there is a red mini 1 who lives a few doors down from me might see if I can pursuade him to join our cult...

Gismo
29th July 2004, 09:32 PM
I might make this, my job offshore is going badly wrong which means i'm not needed for another week, so, providing i can get a seat i'll be home on friday :)

Cazza
29th July 2004, 10:26 PM
Hoi, Martin, hope this 'plus 1' is referring to me!! :kiss: I'll have to keep an eye on you!! ;)

X30YES
30th July 2004, 12:35 AM
Be there for sure NP ....but not a fit liker haha

AberdeenMini
30th July 2004, 02:15 AM
I work monday night guys so i wont be able to make it.

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 03:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

I work monday night guys so i wont be able to make it.

Sorry mate :( but we are looking to maybe make this a regular thing - so we will have to remember not to make it a monday night

M4XNS
30th July 2004, 04:56 AM
Hey Guys,

Glad to see this has got up and running, am I the only aberdonian who hasn't got internet access at work ?????

Will be there on Monday night with my long suffering hubby who never hears the end of this car.

Got my new wheels a day early !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How excited am i????

Just hope I can get them on by Monday Hee Hee.

Jordan (Minifef) is back from Hols on Sunday so will try and get him along too.

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 05:02 AM
Ok, I'll add you to the list Maxine and put Jordan down as provisional. Its looking good guys - plenty of interest :D,really looking forward to this now, should be a good evening.

What wheels did you go for Maxine?

M4XNS
30th July 2004, 05:05 AM
Got them from Mini Sport, Set of 18" Chrome babies :D

Should be the end of the Chrome but am considering a Chrome Scoop but don't tell the hubby !!

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 05:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by M4XNS
Should be the end of the Chrome but am considering a Chrome Scoop but don't tell the hubby !!

Scottie Coop was selling a chrome scoop - see this thread, dont know if she managed to get rid of it or not

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2087

M4XNS
30th July 2004, 05:21 AM
Cheers Martin,

E-mailed a few weeks back but aint heard back which is mayb a good thing as finances taken a bit of a battering !!

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 05:33 AM
I think she has been away on holiday - she posted from the ferry. You might get a response yet

Sheilz
30th July 2004, 06:54 AM
wiz you poking fun at me - SLAP!
:blackeye:

X30YES
30th July 2004, 01:56 PM
Just stick an ad in the P&J Nenah,'FLASHERS WANTED' :Dit would save you all that leg work ;)

X30YES
30th July 2004, 02:03 PM
What's New !!! ;), dont they all :D
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I might make this, my job offshore is going badly wrong which means i'm not needed for another week, so, providing i can get a seat i'll be home on friday :)

Nenah
30th July 2004, 08:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Just stick an ad in the P&J Nenah,'FLASHERS WANTED' :Dit would save you all that leg work ;)

Quite right...but under which section? Dont think they have a Mini looking for Mini in the personals. :kiss: I flashed 3 cars today and got waves back..albeit confused looks on their faces...i'm refuse to give up!:D

Nenah
30th July 2004, 08:07 PM
I'm off to Glasgow today 4 weekend so I look forward to meeting you all on Monday night - cant wait! Have a good one!

Gismo
30th July 2004, 08:18 PM
No seat for me to get home today, so, defo won't make the run :(

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 08:26 PM
Stand on the helideck with your thumb out :)

Sorry to hear that Bonnie, hopefully you will make the next one if we make it a regular thing

Fontal
30th July 2004, 09:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

No seat for me to get home today, so, defo won't make the run :(

But acording to another thread on here you can fly hellocopters so just borrow one ;)for the weekend:D:p:p

MartinSullivan
30th July 2004, 09:26 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-014.gif <----- Bonnie Scotland trying to get home

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/engel/angel-smiley-010.gif <----- Bonnie Scotland trying to learn to fly

Sorry couldnt find a helicopter one :D

Found one now though

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-085.gif

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 07:05 AM
Hey, Count me in. Might not make it for 7pm but should be there in time for a wee cruise.
Cheers.

john
2nd August 2004, 03:53 PM
I will come along too for the social meet as I am a social person:D

I am not on for a cruise though,sorry to be a killjoy but I dont think its a good idea:blackeye:(thats just my opinion)

WOW I must be getting old I suppose,anyway see ya all tonight.:)

MartinSullivan
2nd August 2004, 04:12 PM
Right John and Sleepyrascal - thats you both added to the list so see you tonight.

Bit worried that we might not all get in at the tipping hatter - but if we use that as a starting off point, sure we will find somewhere.

We could always all go throught McD's drive in - I think that might freak them out a bit :D

See you all tonight

X30YES
2nd August 2004, 07:47 PM
FOG in Abz and Scatster !!! might delay my travel plans to go offshore , hope it clears and I make it tonight .

Fontal
2nd August 2004, 08:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

FOG in Abz and Scatster !!! might delay my travel plans to go offshore , hope it clears and I make it tonight .

Sorry but there aint no fog at Scatsta now only sunshine and blue skys:D but it was foggy for a while.

Gismo
2nd August 2004, 09:08 PM
I'm approx 8 miles from the Brent Field bobbing around on the Sedco 704, no way will we get our two flights out here today, no wind either :(
About 100 yard visibility

Nenah
2nd August 2004, 09:34 PM

Right John and Sleepyrascal - thats you both added to the list so see you tonight.

Bit worried that we might not all get in at the tipping hatter - but if we use that as a starting off point, sure we will find somewhere.

We could always all go throught McD's drive in - I think that might freak them out a bit :D

See you all tonight

I've booked a table at Hungry Horse for 14 people at 7pm - reservation under my name - Nenah Favelle - so there wont be problem getting us all in at a table. See you tonight!:D

MartinSullivan
2nd August 2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks Nenah, when I rang up they said they would want a deposit of £10 a head to sort a big table out for us.

You probably just fluttered your eyelashes at them :D

Nenah
2nd August 2004, 09:49 PM

Thanks Nenah, when I rang up they said they would want a deposit of £10 a head to sort a big table out for us.

No worries - Must have been my persuasive eye fluttering again!:kiss:

MartinSullivan
2nd August 2004, 09:52 PM
I had just edited my previous post to include a comment about you fluttering your eye lashes again http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-006.gif

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 09:57 PM
Nenah, I think you told the hungry horse folk about your car, and the sheer panic at the thought of a 220 bhp mini sparked fears that you must be some kind of maniac and they were simply scared to ask for the 10 quid deposit. Eyelashes never came into it did they!! It is inspiration to us all!

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 10:22 PM
I have to suggest the south deeside road. Thats the mary culter side of the road. I think it was built for the mini. Back through beildside etc?? Any thoughts

Nenah
2nd August 2004, 10:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Nenah, I think you told the hungry horse folk about your car, and the sheer panic at the thought of a 220 bhp mini sparked fears that you must be some kind of maniac and they were simply scared to ask for the 10 quid deposit. Eyelashes never came into it did they!! It is inspiration to us all!

Do'h! Youre onto me Rascal - the joint forces of my eyelash flutting and mini make us a force to be reackoned with! :D

Nenah
2nd August 2004, 10:53 PM

I have to suggest the south deeside road. Thats the mary culter side of the road. I think it was built for the mini. Back through beildside etc?? Any thoughts

I suggested south deedside road too - out to Peter/Maryculter is a great round trip for the mini - Aye second that.

X30YES
2nd August 2004, 11:01 PM
Will be there now as Ive just had a check in for Tue 'No worries Mate '

sleepyrascal
3rd August 2004, 12:41 AM
Loads of work stll to do. Definately wont make it for 7pm but shouldnt be much later.

aimee_s
3rd August 2004, 05:59 AM
very jealous me wishin my new mini was here now!!! im always on the south deeside rd, and it is wicked for drivin along-took several test drives in the mini on it! hope y'all are havin fun this evenin!

MartinSullivan
3rd August 2004, 06:24 AM
Well thats us just back from what was a really good evening. It was really good to put names to faces and recognise cars that you had seen around before. So to everyone that turned up a big thanks and hope to see you all again soon, even if its just for a flash and a wave in Aberdeen somewhere http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/cool/cool-smiley-010.gif.

Special thanks to Nenah for booking the table http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif and for having the loudest car there :D

The venue was rubbish - my fault :dead: as I picked it , but apart from that I think it was a real success, and I am definitely up for making it a regular thing :p

The drive down the beach was cool, it was worth it just to see the "bashers" faces as we went up one side and came back down the other.

But the best part for me was the driver of the gold mini just past the Tipping Hatter who nearly broke his neck trying to watch us all as we went in the opposite direction.

PS Just found this smiley http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-023.gif - remind you of anyone Sheilz??????

MartinSullivan
3rd August 2004, 06:36 AM
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000001.jpg
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000002.jpg
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000003.jpg
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000004.jpg
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000005.jpg
http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00456806f00000006.jpg

Sorry the pics are a bit dark - but it was late on when we finally got out photo call :)

Sheilz
3rd August 2004, 07:14 AM
I now have a very irate son to contend with. He has a message for M4XN: "hi! and would you consider dumping your husband for me"!! (quote from Nik aged 15)You also have to make sure I take him along to the next one!
I also enjoyed myself tonight and I didn't see anything wrong with the venue. Worth it just to see the unusual culinery presentations!
It was nice to put names to faces though all those 'John's was a bit confusing! Wee Ecky is definitely going to have the front tints and could I have the address of the garage that did the trim job.That is one beautiful car. Neena (sorry cant spell) your car sounds magic.i could listen to that engine all day, just wish it were mine :p
Looking forward to the next one. Good fun!
:D:D:D:D

The Dogfather
3rd August 2004, 04:53 PM
A great evening thanks to all those involved with the organising.

I've come up with an idea for a sequel - Bash the boulie 2 - The quest for the Chip Butty.......

Will create a new post soon but the idea is to visit the Inverbervie Chipper at Stonehaven, followed by a couple of drinks at the pubs at the harbour. Thinking about the drive the route would be Aberdeen - Peterculter - Netherley - Stonehaven. Then Stonehaven - Banchory - Aberdeen.

Thinking about a Saturday afternoon at the end of this month........

Paul

MartinSullivan
3rd August 2004, 04:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

.....and could I have the address of the garage that did the trim job.That is one beautiful car. :D:D:D:D

I was trying to get the info out of Maxine last night - cost etc but she was being very coy about it as hubby was listening :D

If we get both my and your new car done we might make a bit of a saving on paint.

Maxine and Jordan were both asking about my gear knob and I promised to post the details on here. Its called a Whalen shift machine and really is a fantastic product. It seems to make the shift more positive - probably cause its so damn heavy - and feels great in your hand.

You can buy them here

http://www.whalenshiftmachine.com/home.htm

If you email Doug Whalen he can do pretty much any design you want on the top of it in a few different finishes.

There is a gallery over on Mini2 of some of the designs people have had here

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42882

In the past Doug has done discounts for bulk orders - so if you can get enough interest you might be able to get a discount. All in all the shift machine is a great piece of kit and even though I ended up getting stung for the import duty on mine I am still well pleased with it.

MartinSullivan
3rd August 2004, 05:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I've come up with an idea for a sequel - Bash the boulie 2 - The quest for the Chip Butty.......
Will create a new post soon but the idea is to visit the Inverbervie Chipper at Stonehaven, followed by a couple of drinks at the pubs at the harbour.
Paul

Mmmmmmm, Bervie Chipper :D

r15col
3rd August 2004, 05:53 PM
quote:"hi! and would you consider dumping your husband for me"!! (quote from Nik aged 15)You also have to make sure I take him along to the next one!

Sorry no can do.

Just like to say what a good evening was had by all and the venue was not that bad, after 4 weeks in baku it was actually pretty good.

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 05:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by r15col
Couple of pics from last night.
Your pictures must be hosted on a website other than your own computer :(

MartinSullivan
3rd August 2004, 06:05 PM
When you getting off Bonnie????

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-085.gif

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 06:08 PM
When you getting off Bonnie????
I'm due back offshore tomorrow anyway, so, thanks to no seats and fog i got to stay :(

r15col
3rd August 2004, 06:16 PM
Sorry first time posting photos, :I:I

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd August 2004, 07:16 PM
Sorry - the links aren't working. You'll need to check the Permissions on the host server.

r15col
3rd August 2004, 07:30 PM
Please tell me it is working now !

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd August 2004, 07:43 PM
'fraid not!

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd August 2004, 07:47 PM
Other reasons for them not working night be:

• not absolute paths to the image inside the {IMG} tags (which I think may be the case).
Got to the page with your images and actually open the image itself in a new window, the address of this is the absolute path.

• Not RGB

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 07:47 PM
I can see the pictures, lovely too :cool:, whoa, now cannot see them, trust me, they were working fine, lol, now working again :cool:

r15col
3rd August 2004, 07:48 PM
What am I doing wrong?

The pictures are on Yahoo photos and the album is open to public.
I posted the links in the message.
I can see them when I preview and look at the post in the forum.

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd August 2004, 07:56 PM
When I use the links in the message I get "server cannot be found" or "forbbiden".

Colin - can you email me the address of your Yahoo gallery?
Better still email the pics to me. info@newminiscotland.co.uk

We'll get to the bottom of it!

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 08:04 PM
Testing testing one two three
Piccy 1 (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/410f55cez199addbf/a9a2/__sr_/e67e.jpg?phQo1DBBX.hh3cTG)

sleepyrascal
3rd August 2004, 08:15 PM
Cheers for last night folks! Really was good fun! Sorry I missed out on the food, although from what I have heard, I didn't miss much! Deeside road was good for a wee blast. Shame the group got sliced in half by that peugeot thing! The beach was a good laugh, but I think some open road blasts out of town would be good some time too! I meant to mention to Nenah, I was wondering if you would be interested in a car swap, yours for mine plus i'll chuck in a packet of Polos and a bag of crisps, cheese and onion ones! DEAL? :0) (hey its worth a try)

Thanks everyone for being very welcoming and Ill see you all again in the near future. Perth probably.

r15col
3rd August 2004, 08:16 PM
I can see that one fine. I shall remove the original post and let you post them

Sorry all hope they are worth the wait :I

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 08:19 PM
The showing of the pictures is an intermittent fault, i reckon maybe a bandwidth problem :question::question:
Sometimes i can see them and the next i can't :(

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd August 2004, 08:34 PM
Shouldn't be bandwidth....oh please don't let it be bandwidth!!

r15col
3rd August 2004, 08:37 PM
Oh well here is the link to the album

Piccies (http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r15col/album?.dir=a9a2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r15col/my_photos)

Please tell me you can see them there.

If not I give up and I am off down to boots to buy a disposable camera and stay clear of all this technology stuff.

Edit:- Reduced the size of the url

The Dogfather
3rd August 2004, 08:42 PM
Just posted a idea for a Sequel event - Bash the Boulie II - The Quest for the Chip Butty (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2346)

Let me know if you up for this.

Paul

Nenah
3rd August 2004, 08:43 PM
Cheers guys for a great night - really good to meet you all at last and put plates to faces!! I'll load my photos up ASAP

I'm def. up for the next one - I can never pass up a Chip Butty!

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 08:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini
Shouldn't be bandwidth....oh please don't let it be bandwidth!!
Not yours oh wise one ;)

Sheilz
3rd August 2004, 09:00 PM

quote:"hi! and would you consider dumping your husband for me"!! (quote from Nik aged 15)You also have to make sure I take him along to the next one!

Sorry no can do.

Just like to say what a good evening was had by all and the venue was not that bad, after 4 weeks in baku it was actually pretty good.

Poor Nik, you just broke his heart but he says if you give him your car it will help to heal the wounds more quickly!:D:D:D

Nenah
4th August 2004, 02:24 AM

Cheers for last night folks! Really was good fun! Sorry I missed out on the food, although from what I have heard, I didn't miss much! Deeside road was good for a wee blast. Shame the group got sliced in half by that peugeot thing! The beach was a good laugh, but I think some open road blasts out of town would be good some time too! I meant to mention to Nenah, I was wondering if you would be interested in a car swap, yours for mine plus i'll chuck in a packet of Polos and a bag of crisps, cheese and onion ones! DEAL? :0) (hey its worth a try)

Thanks everyone for being very welcoming and Ill see you all again in the near future. Perth probably.

Best offer I've had in a while...but nadachance..o love my car too much - athough the packet of polo's almost clinched it for you! :D

sleepyrascal
4th August 2004, 06:22 AM
Darn!! Oh well, worth try as I said!

Nenah
4th August 2004, 06:26 AM

Darn!! Oh well, worth try as I said!

I wouldnt do this for just anyone, but as a member of the mini-holics crew I'd be happy to give you a drive in exchange for those polos...and maybe a pack of Malboro Lights ;)

sleepyrascal
4th August 2004, 07:58 AM
That could be arranged! The real question is, what kind of polos. And indeed, what size of pack for the fags!!

Nenah
4th August 2004, 05:51 PM

That could be arranged! The real question is, what kind of polos. And indeed, what size of pack for the fags!!

Nah, forget the fags - I shouldnt be encouraged to partake in unhealthy addictions :dead:- my mini is addiction enough. If we can sort the next Aberdeen run date that I can make I'll sort you for a spin.:D

sleepyrascal
4th August 2004, 09:27 PM
RESULT!!

MartinSullivan
5th August 2004, 12:52 AM
I've booked a table at Hungry Horse for 14 people at 7pm - reservation under my name - Nenah Favelle - so there wont be problem getting us all in at a table. See you tonight!:D

Nenah, surely that makes you a member of ........

wait for it.......

The Self RESERVATION Society :D:D:D

Ok Ill get my coat now and go :(

Nenah
5th August 2004, 01:08 AM

Nenah, surely that makes you a member of ........

wait for it.......

The Self RESERVATION Society :D:D:D

Ok Ill get my coat now and go :(

Dont you mean SELF-PRESERVATION SOCIETY...OR SELF-APPRECIATION SOCIETY?? ;) I fear it may be to late to start looking after my health - WORDS TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Mini Ride!" :D

M4XNS
7th August 2004, 11:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Sorry no can do.

Poor Nik, you just broke his heart but he says if you give him your car it will help to heal the wounds more quickly!:D:D:D

Well as it's MY car and if I had the choice, I would rather leave hubby than give it away hee hee !! :I

Sorry haven't replied sooner but I really enjoyed Monday, was all excited when I got home and couldn't sleep, bit like a kid on Xmas eve !!! :D :D :D :D