PDA

View Full Version : Joke

X30YES
29th July 2004, 04:42 AM
A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor...... "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony.

She pushes her knee and screams.

She pushes her ankle and screams.

Everywhere she touches, makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead are you?"
"No," she says, "I'm actually a blonde with a hair tint."
"I thought so," said the doctor.

"Your finger's broken.":D

Sheilz
29th July 2004, 06:02 AM
Tut! snigger, (s'okay for me my hair's really dark under the pink and purple!)

Big Col
29th July 2004, 03:42 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuure it is Sheilz. <nods conspiratorially> ;)

Julz
29th July 2004, 04:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Suuuuuuuuuuure it is Sheilz. <nods conspiratorially> ;)

At least she has hair!!:D

Big Col
29th July 2004, 05:02 PM
quote:
At least she has hair!!:D

<raises one eyebrow> Eh? So do I. You must be mistaking me for the shiney topped Big G.

Julz
29th July 2004, 05:36 PM
Bear in mind that I haven't met either of you, so I was just presuming!! Although, if you have hair, how can I be sure it's your own!!:eek::p

Big Col
29th July 2004, 05:57 PM
You presume I don't have hair?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

My hair is so my own!! I've got all my own teeth too!!!!:approve:

Julz
29th July 2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah yeah, I believe you.... gummy!!;) 25 eh?? You old codger you!!:p:D Be drawing your pension soon won't ya!!:p:D;)

Burple
29th July 2004, 07:12 PM
You presume I don't have hair?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

AHEM!! <Glowers round the door> :mad:

;);):D

Big Col
29th July 2004, 07:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Yeah yeah, I believe you.... gummy!!;) 25 eh?? You old codger you!!:p:D Be drawing your pension soon won't ya!!:p:D;)

<splutters> Gummy? GUMMY??? I'll have you know I've got a perfect set of gnashers me! Bloomin' cheek! See these kids today with disrespectful attitudes! Don't make me put you over my knee young lady!

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Awwww there there teeny. You're adorable with that ickle shiny head of yours. (fnar fnar)

Julz
29th July 2004, 07:56 PM

Don't make me put you over my knee young lady!

Goodness gracious me, you do know I'm married:eek::kiss:

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Aww, sorry my ickle buddy, I forgot your teeth were false!! As for the hair, if you had some you might look like an adult, which would not be good!!;):clown:

Big Col
29th July 2004, 08:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Goodness gracious me, you do know I'm married:eek::kiss:

Whoa! Haud on thar! I meant...well...I didn't mean...I...HAUD ON THERE!! You could get a guy in trouble with comments like that! :blackeye:

quote:Originally posted by julz
Aww, sorry my ickle buddy, I forgot your teeth were false!! As for the hair, if you had some you might look like an adult, which would not be good!!;):clown:

Heh...no hair or teeth...ain't he a cute ickle bouncing baby? Would you like a lolly pooky? <waves a lolly at lnl> :D:p;):clown:

Julz
29th July 2004, 10:16 PM
Whoa! Haud on thar! I meant...well...I didn't mean...I...HAUD ON THERE!! You could get a guy in trouble with comments like that! :blackeye:

I think you managed that all by yourself!!:approve::approve:

Heh...no hair or teeth...ain't he a cute ickle bouncing baby? Would you like a lolly pooky? <waves a lolly at lnl> :D:p;):clown:

Don't do that, cause he will, and that's just teasing him!! Poor ickle wickle Eweeeeeeeeen:I

Big Col
29th July 2004, 10:56 PM
<holds the lolly out at his shoulder level> Come on ickle fella. If you can reach it you can have it. :D

Julz
29th July 2004, 11:00 PM
Och, you big meanie, now stop teasing the poor laddie or he'll kick you in the ankles!! Give him the lolly now, or I'll go get your mum from the Technical Queries section!!:mad::evil:

Big Col
29th July 2004, 11:09 PM
Jaysus! It's like Snow White in 'ere! All the dwarves sticking together. BS will be along any minute I bet!

Gismo
30th July 2004, 12:37 AM
Whistles softly, hums tune 8) did someone call :evil:

X30YES
30th July 2004, 01:12 AM
OK , Time for another one ...
A young farmers son on holiday from school has to do some chores before breakfast , after a few days of this gets pissed off and on his rounds decides he has had enough farm work to last him a life time ...while feeding the chickens, he boots an old hen over the fence ,and then while feeding the pigs he cracks an old sow on the ass ,and then gets the oldest cow by the tail and pulls it ....thinking he has done his daily chores un noticed he goes for breakfast and sits down at the kitchen table ...to be served dry cornflakes ....Whit maw he replies !! no bacon , eggs , or milk for my cornflakes , to be told by his Mother , No son you kicked the chicken ,pig,and pulled the old cow's tail .....so no breakfast for a week for you my boy ...at that point the Father comes down the stairs and stands on the cat ....trips ,gets up and boots it all over the kitchen ......the wee boy says ....'Will you tell him or will I'.....:D

Sheilz
30th July 2004, 06:26 AM
na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not the cat said she with the standie-up pink,purple and non-blonde hair na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek:

Big Col
30th July 2004, 03:33 PM
Acht away! You're blonde! Admit it!

Julz
30th July 2004, 05:13 PM
Acht away! You're blonde! Admit it!

Do we really have to start this all over again??:eek::p

Big Col
30th July 2004, 05:49 PM
<grins>

Burple
31st July 2004, 12:57 AM
<holds the lolly out at his shoulder level> Come on ickle fella. If you can reach it you can have it. :D

right ya lanky streak o p!sh..
Geez that lolly now.. or I'll reach it when I've booted yer in the nadgers!!:blackeye::eek:

Come on Julz... Gizza leg up!! :D:D:p

Sheilz
31st July 2004, 02:58 AM
"My name is Sheila, I'm a feather duster"