PDA

View Full Version : Sticking with the JCW

ianking
30th June 2011, 06:44 PM
As per the Audi A1 thread I like the car.

However after looking at it I just cant loose out on the horses that the JCW has.

Was looking at another JCW either hatch or Clubman and Im not getting anywhere near as good a spec for the price that I bought my red one for 2 and a half years ago.

Decided just to keep mine for another year, get it MOTd and going to have it paid off a bit quicker as not keeping it on the PCP deal thing that I had it on. That way I will have a whole car as a deposit in just over a year or have a car costing me no monies. However for the next year its going to be costing me plenty per month but after that pain free (hopefully)

So might see what the new F56 mini is going to be like when it arrives.

stoney
30th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Good stuff Ian

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

ianking
30th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Good stuff Ian

No worries Rob.

P.S your sister was doing me a great deal and if anyone is looking for something Audi then they should defo try her.

rpn
30th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Good to hear you are sticking with the Mini, Ian. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/rpn48/Smilies/thumbsup.gif

GCA3N
30th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Great decision Ian good on you.

sent from my galaxy S ll

gauldrymini
30th June 2011, 07:56 PM
...once MINI always MINI:smilewinkgrin:

Colin
30th June 2011, 09:18 PM
Good decision!

AndyP & Lenore
30th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Wise choice.:thumbs up::D

weefossy
30th June 2011, 11:33 PM
You know it makes sense!!

Gismo
1st July 2011, 04:24 AM
Just shows that your research and attention to detail brought you back to where you are, so many people, myself included, often get blind sighted when we think we need a new car :thumbs up:

stoney
1st July 2011, 07:56 AM
No worries Rob.

P.S your sister was doing me a great deal and if anyone is looking for something Audi then they should defo try her.

Always happy to help out friends ;)

ianking
1st July 2011, 08:18 AM
Just shows that your research and attention to detail brought you back to where you are, so many people, myself included, often get blind sighted when we think we need a new car :thumbs up:

You are right Alan.
I kind of thuoght that because my car was approaching 3yrs old that I HAD to get a new one but to be fair there is nothing wrong with it and I still really like it so Im as well just to keep it.

ELFMAN
5th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Nice one Ian - you're not as daft as I look! :smilewinkgrin:

Must talk to you about a 'King Treatment' for G3 ELF sometime - the paint's still OK, but I reckon it could do with some TLC from the experts! :yes nod:

ianking
5th July 2011, 04:01 PM
Nice one Ian - you're not as daft as I look! :smilewinkgrin:

Must talk to you about a 'King Treatment' for G3 ELF sometime - the paint's still OK, but I reckon it could do with some TLC from the experts! :yes nod:

No worries Elfman, As Dod Michael said 'Im your man'

ELFMAN
5th July 2011, 04:47 PM
No worries Elfman, As Dod Michael said 'Im your man'

PM me a few dates and costs Ian, and I'll try to sort out something when I get my brain back in gear - been meaning to do it for AGES. It'll accelerate faster with a glossier finish!

euan
6th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Good choice, while there are more Minis on the road there aren't that many JCW. The A1 just does nothing for me (you may have gathered that!), it's a Mini wannabee, your better off with the original.

Stewart
6th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Same seen a few A1 although I dont know if you get a sporty version but I thoight it looked a bit bland.