PDA

View Full Version : B11 fru

Fartin Martin
28th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Seen you today in Glasgow..just sitting at the traffic lights under the Central Station bridge! GP was lookin shiiiiiiiiiney! :D

GP BILLY
28th June 2011, 07:50 PM
It wiz me Martin:thumbs up: seen you looking and thought to myself mite be a NMS member :yes nod:

Was up at Iian's (audio advice) and then went a wee drive round the toon centre:laugh:

Stewart
28th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Martin 'm sure it was your car I seen a few weeks back parked in a Business park right next to the champions of Scotland - Ibrox.:smilewinkgrin:

Fartin Martin
28th June 2011, 09:34 PM
It wiz me Martin:thumbs up: seen you looking and thought to myself mite be a NMS member :yes nod:

Was up at Iian's (audio advice) and then went a wee drive round the toon centre:laugh:

Woo! Didn't think you'd seen me!! Just clocked the car first then the plate ten got excited!! Aha

What you getting done at AA? Ye just canny beat a wee scoot roon the toon! :D

Fartin Martin
28th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Martin 'm sure it was your car I seen a few weeks back parked in a Business park right next to the champions of Scotland - Ibrox.:smilewinkgrin:

Hmmmmm..a dunno if it was me..what business park?? I've taken my checks off mind and have 15's on at the mo..

Stewart
28th June 2011, 10:14 PM
A right, your mini is not the one with the all white were your checks were? Blue Mini parked with all white parked across from Traffic south.

Fartin Martin
28th June 2011, 11:59 PM
A right, your mini is not the one with the all white were your checks were? Blue Mini parked with all white parked across from Traffic south.

lol..nah wasn't me matey! :( can't say I've seen one like that tbh