PDA

View Full Version : Assen MotoGP

Gismo
23rd June 2011, 10:07 AM
Had hoped to have seen Rossi on a dry track for the first free practice to gauge his bikes new chassis compared to the rest.
Sadly, European weather prevailed and it hosed down with rain, still, he was in 2nd place after Side Show Bob :lol:

zimbo
23rd June 2011, 12:08 PM
2nds not bad then :yes nod: lets hope the weather picks up then so we can see what the bikes really capable of :thumbs up:

Gismo
23rd June 2011, 12:41 PM
2nds not bad then :yes nod: lets hope the weather picks up then so we can see what the bikes really capable of :thumbs up:No luck, :rain: has delayed the 125's

EcosseGP
23rd June 2011, 12:43 PM
Lucky you .. It's not on tv until tomorrow I think .. So wish it was me in Assen raining or not ..

Gismo
23rd June 2011, 01:21 PM
Lucky you .. It's not on tv until tomorrow I think .. So wish it was me in Assen raining or not ..I'm watching it live online in Yemen on MotoGP.com, not the best connection in the world, but, i can get it low res :biker:

Gismo
23rd June 2011, 01:37 PM
Free practice 2 cancelled due to :rain:

EcosseGP
23rd June 2011, 02:22 PM
Hope it doesn't turn out to be a total wash out ..

Gismo
24th June 2011, 08:14 AM
Hope it doesn't turn out to be a total wash out ..The oil spilled yesterday has been cleaned up and the track is drying out nicely.
The practice sessions have been increased for all teams prior to this afternoon's qualifiers, game on.
Will make my fantasy predictions later :thumbs up:

zimbo
24th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Just made my predictions :Whistle: for the FL... :yes nod:

Big Gordy
24th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Ohh dear...:frown:...hope thing improve tomorrow for Vale....11th place...2 behind Hayden:argh:
Hope Sidehow bob sticks it up them tomorrow:yes nod:

Gismo
25th June 2011, 04:30 AM
Side show Bob has to get on the podium and is my tip to win today :biker:

EcosseGP
25th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Cracking 125cc race but the weather not looking great out there just now ..Salom & Kent two cracking rides.. I'll wait to see what the conditions are like before I make my predictions .. Rossi always going to struggle especially as they've brought his 2012 bike forward ..

Gismo
25th June 2011, 02:53 PM
I've always given Side Show Bob the benefit of the doubt, but, i feel today he showed his hand and sadly it's not the best way to be a racer.
Ok, he slid out of control, but, so early in the race he didn't need to push so hard.

Good result for Rossi, though it's down to others gifting him positions every race, just shows you just have to finish to get decent points

zimbo
25th June 2011, 06:45 PM
:ragin: DAMN Sideshow Bob for ruining my FL results.... now dropped down to 237th!!! :frown:

Great ride by Spies :clap: love the Red'n'white racing colours combo on the Yamaha for their 50th anniversary :thumbs up:, must admit I did have a little chuckle to myself when Lorenzo got up and pushed SSB after their little coming together :lol:

Big Gordy
26th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Yet again an awesome ride by wee Braders in Moto2....only a matter of time before he wins one:yes nod: