PDA

View Full Version : Take That - Hampden

AndyP & Lenore
22nd June 2011, 11:56 AM
Away to see Take That at Hampden Park tonight.

Anyone else going?

A.

Craig
22nd June 2011, 01:24 PM
My neighbour shell is going ;)

EcosseGP
22nd June 2011, 02:01 PM
Think they'll be around another 40,000 going .. Better not ruin the grass there !!

AndyP & Lenore
23rd June 2011, 10:51 AM
40,000 was not a bad guess.

There were 49,605 ish people there. Despite these numbers, our very own StewartR tapped me on the shoulder and said Hi! I "checked in" on Facebook to say I was at Hampden watching Take That and I noticed it said: "Nearby, Stewart Robertson". Little did I know just how near by he was. :lol:

Excellent show, but we got absolutely soaked through to the skin.:frown: Couldn't get dry until we got home 2 hours after the show and got stripped off. Last night was a night for rubber coated jackets and trousers.:frown:

A.

Big Gordy
23rd June 2011, 12:05 PM
rubber coated jackets and trousers.:frown:

You wear them most night anyway....what made you change last night :p:moonie:

zimbo
23rd June 2011, 12:05 PM
....Couldn't get dry until we got home 2 hours after the show and got stripped off. Last night was a night for rubber coated jackets and trousers.:frown:

A.

Thats a bit too much info there MrP :laugh:

Burple
23rd June 2011, 12:23 PM
Ach well.. you should have come to Murrayfield to see a proper band.. ;);):p:p:moonie::moonie::moonie:

EcosseGP
23rd June 2011, 12:41 PM
Must have been full to capacity as Hampden only holds around 55,000 bit with the stage taking up part of the north stand numbers would've been reduced somewhat ..
The joys of outdoor or open air concerts .. Hope it was worth it .. Liked the news they described it as the "worlds biggest hen party" ..
Small world ain't it .. What goes on tour goes on Facebook :):)

Stewart
23rd June 2011, 08:11 PM
It was worth it, it’s some stage Show a giant figure comes out and ends up standing and I mean it’s massive. It was always going to be a good show even if I’m not the biggest TT fan but I know there tunes. Think if you had put

Pet Shop Boy
Take That
Robbie Williams

On the one ticket.

It was nice to bump into A&L more or less was with you guys the whole show. I think I had the better water proofs, poor Louise I was with was absolutely drenched.

Still good fun all the same.

And of course its blue sky tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!