PDA

View Full Version : Needing Quotes for Insurance

mini megz
13th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Hi

I am looking for a quote for my Gen 1 Cooper S :computer: The insurance company I am with now have quoted a crazy amount, in fact it has went up £200 from last year and I have 5 years no claims and I am over 25! I am aware that female insurance has increased to match male insurance, but come on this is taking the biscuit :ragin:

Hope you can help with some details :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
14th June 2011, 04:15 AM
You'll have to call them for your quote, remember to quote REF 880

mini megz
25th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Hello

I managed to get a cracking quote from Swiftcover for my car insurance, so I am happy bunny :D Cheers for the help and advice :D

Stewart
25th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Glad you got a good deal, I was dreading it coming through this month as a few had written on here and various other sites of a jump. But it had only went up £1.33p from last year.

God knows I expected them to take the piss but hay have to hand it to them for not.

I’m with E-sure.

mini megz
26th July 2011, 10:13 AM
I was well shocked when my re-newal came in and the qoute I was given was a similar quote when I started driving at 19 when I had a citreon AX 1ltr :ragin: However with a bit of research and a few changes I got a good deal :thumbs up: I love my Mini and could never part with it, the only thing I can't change is the price of road tax for the cooper s . . . nearly as dear as my insurance lol