PDA

View Full Version : N16 shp

Mon the fish
9th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Parked next to him at Sainsbury's, didn't remove his attention from his phone....

You would think the fact that I've taken one of the silencers off my exhaust might have alerted his attention, that and also my car is electric blue :rolleyes:

gillianmcd
9th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Ha ha ha! :thumbs up:

N16SHP
10th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Aye aw-right give me a break! You and Mr Kennedy love bashing me for not paying attention. TBH, I was too busying thinking ha, three Mini's in a row in the car park! It was also tipping it down with rain, but you should have given the window a wee chap and introduced yourself!

Mon the fish
10th June 2011, 07:12 PM
Was too busy shaking my head at the shocking condition of the red JCW :frown:

N16SHP
11th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Was too busy shaking my head at the shocking condition of the red JCW :frown:

YEAH!!!! I'm glad you said this, as when I pulled up, I looked at it and just thought...how can you let such a great motor get into such a state, shame really.

SuperCooperS
18th June 2011, 06:48 PM
N16 SHP spotted today Thisle Street 3pmish parked on double yellows with hazards on.. car looking shiney as always.

N16SHP
22nd June 2011, 01:34 PM
N16 SHP spotted today Thisle Street 3pmish parked on double yellows with hazards on.. car looking shiney as always.

Yeah that we me, was nipping into my work! Thanks for pointing out the illegal parking lol! Funilly enough, one of my best mates sent me a text that same day going, nice illegal parking mate!