PDA

View Full Version : Come on.....

Big Gordy
5th June 2011, 10:08 AM
Simoncelli :yes nod: Hope he manages to stuff one over Stoner today :thumbs up: Surprised Pedrosa isn't going to race tho and they recon he'll miss Silverstone as well :frown: Edwards they recon will race next weekend tho :thumbs up: Just hope there's more guys in the mix for the front :smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
5th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Well that ended up being rather boring.....:frown:
I thought this season was shaping up to be good but it seems to have gone of the boil a bit:argh:
Hope they bring the minimum weight limit in to even things out a bit:p
Once again tho a cracking Moto2 race :thumbs up: Got to feel a bid sorry for Bradley as he almost got collected in that accident while sitting good in the battle for 6th....rode like a man possessed to catch back up :yes nod:

Gismo
6th June 2011, 06:26 AM
Managed to watch the races last night, why does Terol wave people through and then moan when he struggles to win the race.
Lucky for him race direction gave him the win, it was pure racing from my point of view and something he should learn.

MotoGP was a bit boring right enough, though my prediction of Stoner winning is still very evident :thumbs up:

GCA3N
6th June 2011, 08:36 AM
Agreed Gordy actually fell asleep for 10 minutes watching it. Good result and race for Rossi though, good to see him getting to grips with he ducati.

zimbo
6th June 2011, 03:04 PM
Race was alright I guess, was very surprised how Simoncelli (or should I say "Sideshow Bob") got left behind on the line at the start though.

Think Rossi and Ducati know they arent going to win this year and are now mainly trying to focus the majority of the attention to the 2012 bike now, Coz I dont think there is anything in the rule book that says you cant test next years bike this year, where as you cant do any testing of the current seasons bike during the racing year. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Rossi + Ducati FTW 2012 :yes nod: (you heard it here first) :thumbs up:

GCA3N
6th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Rossi + Ducati FTW 2012 :yes nod: (you heard it here first) :thumbs up:

I'll have a tenner on that one :lol:

zimbo
7th June 2011, 04:53 PM
I'll have a tenner on that one :lol:

:thumbs up: and me...

EcosseGP
7th June 2011, 04:57 PM
I'm not too sure that Rossi will ever come good on the Ducati I think it'll take too long to develop the bike enough for him to become competitive & it that time you've got the likes of "side show bob" that'll get stronger .. along with Stoner who clearly has the right set up all round .. Be interesting though he's a fighter !! Everyone thought JT would cut it at Moto GP & looked what happened !

Big Gordy
7th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Crutchlow looks good tho :thumbs up: but so did Toseland in his first year :rolleyes: