PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a trickle charger I can borrow ?

indigomatt
31st May 2011, 05:45 PM
Evening

The above just about says it all, anyone have a trickle charger I can borrow, car batteries are flat / very run down... Am in Glasgow but can travel to pick it, you'd be likely given a drive in the MGA as a thanks...

Ta, Matthew.

Craig
31st May 2011, 07:31 PM
Hey matt ;)

I have one you can borrow. You should still have my number so give me a call to arrange :yes nod:

C

Big Gordy
31st May 2011, 08:24 PM
I can bring one through to Hillington where I work tomorrow if that's any use to you :confused:

indigomatt
31st May 2011, 08:31 PM
Oooo thank you both, are either selectable between 6V or 12V charging output...?

If so I can be in Hillington anytime tomorrow or Stirling way early next week, will visit you both once 'the old lady' is back in good spirits.

Thank you both, Matthew.

Big Gordy
31st May 2011, 09:03 PM
Mine is switchable from 6 to 12 volts :thumbs up: Its quite old but still works OK:smilewinkgrin: I'll stick it in the boot just now so if you want it tomorrow I've remembered it:rolleyes: I'll PM you my mob :cool:

Craig
31st May 2011, 09:16 PM
Can't say if it's switchable - it's I'n my other garage... Take gordys and if it doesn't work I'll check mine ;)

indigomatt
1st June 2011, 08:13 PM
Gordon...many thanks will let you know once I'm finished, as I said I'm in London for a few days so it'll be nearer the end of the month the old lady and I call by.

Craig...many thanks for the offer, will call by you soon with the old lady, she's not too well at the moment; only wee minor aliments that need attending too.

Matthew

Craig
1st June 2011, 09:12 PM
Gordon...many thanks will let you know once I'm finished, as I said I'm in London for a few days so it'll be nearer the end of the month the old lady and I call by.

Craig...many thanks for the offer, will call by you soon with the old lady, she's not too well at the moment; only wee minor aliments that need attending too.

Matthew

Cool sir, hope it's not too ££ to fix, but being into classic cars before it's never cheap :thud:

Gismo
1st June 2011, 09:19 PM
I've got one :Whistle:

Big Gordy
2nd June 2011, 12:00 PM
Gordon...many thanks will let you know once I'm finished, as I said I'm in London for a few days so it'll be nearer the end of the month the old lady and I call by.,

No problem Matt :smilewinkgrin: Just give me a shout when your finished with it :thumbs up: