PDA

View Full Version : Blue silver stripe Oban

silver spirit
31st May 2011, 02:29 PM
Passed you twice Oban. Think I have seen your car on N M S site Hi. ! Your car looked great !!! - And if the lady in the dark blue cooper that waved to me at connell bridge Hi ? I am at North Ledaig may catch you both again some time. Best wishes Bill. :-)).

Craig
31st May 2011, 03:29 PM
The laser blue s with silver stripe will be mini ecosse (Stephen). He's a bit blind these days so prob didn't see you ;)

Mini Ecosse
31st May 2011, 04:04 PM
Yep, it was me.

First clocked you at roundabout near Corran Halls, you were heading out the Ganavan road as I was leaving town. Second time as we were leaving Poppies after lunch heading home :thumbs up: Waved both times:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
31st May 2011, 04:07 PM
The laser blue s with silver stripe will be mini ecosse (Stephen). He's a bit blind these days so prob didn't see you ;)

:moonie:

:lol::lol:

silver spirit
31st May 2011, 07:31 PM
Hi Craig thanks for the info on that Laser Blue S.

silver spirit
31st May 2011, 07:51 PM
Hi Stephen. Sorry I did not notice you in the car the first time I was trying to get a better look at your car the Laser blue with the silver stripe certainly stands out On the second time my small yorkshire terrier Kazie had just jumped from the back seat just as you passed me like a blue flash ! Poppies is a nice place I have used it since it first opened Think I was first customer ? will keep a weather eye open in future for that Laser Blue S. ? Bill.