PDA

View Full Version : Catalunya F1

zimbo
22nd May 2011, 09:46 AM
Woo-Hoo, come on Mark :clap: :thumbs up:

GCA3N
22nd May 2011, 10:29 AM
Missed the qualifying yesterday but looking forward to the race Ali. Any predictions ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
22nd May 2011, 10:31 AM
Red Bull precession but with Weber winning, Hamilton and possibly Button getting ahead of Vettel but passed once the DRS comes active

baptie
22nd May 2011, 08:39 PM
How fortunes can change!
Massa looks very doubtful for a drive in 2012 with ferrari, getting worst.

The tyres have made the sport very unpredictable and I think the stratagists are still catching up with them.

zimbo
23rd May 2011, 09:34 AM
Great race (recorded it and watched it when I got home last night after work) Feel really sorry for Mark, he really did not get a good start at all!!

I think Jenson could have been a lot better placed had he not got stuck behind Alguersuari for so long...:rolleyes:

Liked the pre-race conversation with JB talking about Vettel and his raising a finger (indicating #1) everytime he wins and the fact that his finger is never straight up as in the figure 1 but is always slanted at an angle :laugh: that was pretty funny (maybe it's just me who thinks it was..)

Great race overall :clap:

Mini Ecosse
23rd May 2011, 11:49 AM
Great race overall :clap:

x2:thumbs up:

stoney
23rd May 2011, 06:06 PM
fantastic race best one yet well done the Spanish twat at the start tho that would have give red bull a shock :lol:

but a good race overall

Parkibob
23rd May 2011, 07:22 PM
Very interesting to see Button sticking with the Three stop strategy and everyone else going on a Four stops, after his poor start he did well to get a podium.

The Dogfather
23rd May 2011, 09:01 PM
Button had a great drive considering, so did Hamilton.

stoney
23rd May 2011, 09:21 PM
well i think merclran is now geting on the pace of the red bulls its just like a few seasons ago when it was brawn was ruuning away with it

N16SHP
24th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Good race, although with so much pitting going on, trying to watch the race via the highlights is seriously confusing. Think i'm gonna have to just record the race if I'm not watching it, and find a spare 90 mins later in the day, as you really lose track of who's fighting who and where. Prime example was when Vettel and Hamilton passed Schmoaner, pitted, then passed him again later on and the highlights made it seem like he was being lapped for a second time!!!