PDA

View Full Version : It's the end of the world, the Rapture is coming.

AndyP & Lenore
21st May 2011, 10:39 AM
So, some folk seem to think TODAY is the end of the world. We're gonna be blighted with world earthquakes and so on. The "believers" will all be saved but the rest of us will be left here to die a slow lonely death.

Hmmmmmm.

What I find most funny is on his web page: clicky here (http://judgementday2011.com/), there are Google Adsense ad blocks. So, if it really is the END OF THE WORLD, TODAY! How's he gonna get paid?:lol:

A.:hand:

zimbo
21st May 2011, 10:49 AM
.....opens door, enters room has a quick read of thread shakes head (:frown:) rolls eyes (:rolleyes:) turns around and walks out still shaking head.... :laugh:

Gismo
21st May 2011, 03:15 PM
So, the saved ones will disappear up to heaven, does that mean when we can still see them walking the streets that Jesus left a clone behind, what a load of crap and more fools them that believe it

GCA3N
21st May 2011, 03:28 PM
Where are you all?

Sent from heaven using tapatalk.

Parkibob
21st May 2011, 07:27 PM
I must be in the other place, funny thing is it looks just like my Living room.:confused:..................ah well time to catch up on the F1 Qualifying seeing as I was out playing golf this afternoon :thumbs up:

Burple
23rd May 2011, 10:24 AM
Well all the guys here who are known church goers are still here.. that must be a bit of a kick in the teeth huh?

So.. if it's the end of the world, and all the believers have been saved, surely there's no more need for churches or religion, and we can recover all their riches and tax free earnings, all the BILLIONS from the glorified evangelist cults and help get the world economy back into shape, no? no?

;)

Doug_m
23rd May 2011, 10:42 AM
Got to remember this is only one guys veiw...
Not the whole christian religion believed this.

GCA3N
23rd May 2011, 10:53 AM

Excellent point.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Burple
23rd May 2011, 01:57 PM

Unfortunately not.. there are thousands upon thousands who believed this 'event' would happen.. misled, naive.. whatever you want to call it. There were many groups preaching to (and making a lot of money from) those willing to listen.

And this Harold Camping guy already make a false rapture prophesy in 1994. Blamed it on a 'miscalculation'. sure. Surely if he knew it was coming he wouldn't need his $104MILLION worth of radio empire? :confused:;)

Doug_m
23rd May 2011, 06:19 PM
My point was meant to say not every christian believed this. Theres millions world wide so its a small minority 'believed' this. One man started this event BS.

Family members of mine are and they laughed off this false prophecy.
So making it out as if they all supported it isnt very fair.

So it must be a bit of a kick in the teeth for the event believers. Not all church goers ;)

G17RDY
23rd May 2011, 09:03 PM
Well ,sorry i've not been around, i was actually saved yesterday, but i've came back now, it was rubbish.........no MINI's or nudity - two of my favorite things!!

AndyP & Lenore
23rd May 2011, 11:53 PM
Well ,sorry i've not been around, i was actually saved yesterday, but i've came back now, it was rubbish.........no MINI's or nudity - two of my favorite things!!

PMSL.:lol: Top answer.:thumbs up:

A:D

Burple
24th May 2011, 10:08 AM
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't bashing anybody, religious (ANY religion) or not.. Just poking fun at a pretty silly non-event.
Fair enough, I should have said 'event believers' since I know not every religious person out there believes these ridiculous things..

Either way, as long as I've still got the Mini, who cares which way I went! :thumbs up::laugh::laugh:

My point was meant to say not every christian believed this. Theres millions world wide so its a small minority 'believed' this. One man started this event BS.

Family members of mine are and they laughed off this false prophecy.
So making it out as if they all supported it isnt very fair.

So it must be a bit of a kick in the teeth for the event believers. Not all church goers ;)