PDA

View Full Version : My Motor

SuperCooperS
20th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Finally got pic up!! When I got the car it had two light grey strips up the middle of the full length of the car, got them taken off and think it looks nicer now.. The exhausts where filthy but some elbo grease and are nicely shiney now.. whats everyone up to this weekend?

Cheers

Parkibob
20th May 2011, 11:13 PM
Heading off to the Mega Mini Meet at Lytham hall, Lancashire, looking forward to a great day for new and old mini's alike, a bit of a trek for you guys up in the north

SuperCooperS
20th May 2011, 11:18 PM
Hi there, It would be a monster drive from Aberdeen down there, where do you say Parkibob?.. ill hopefully make it to one of the runs soon, would be good to meet a few folk

Parkibob
20th May 2011, 11:26 PM
I'm living down in Preston, however was a resident of Stirling for 8 years before moving back to my home town with a new job. Got involved in this forum after attending the highland run for the last two years and meeting some great people during these runs. I believe there are quite a few good events in Scotland which is little wonder given the fantastic roads you guys have.

I think the Perthshire run is coming up soon and looks a great run, would be a good one to attend I think but might be a trek for me

SuperCooperS
20th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Yep I think I will stick my name down for it, not too far for me I think.. yea the roads up here are pretty decent.. but stone chip tastic!!

gillianmcd
20th May 2011, 11:42 PM
Yep I think I will stick my name down for it

:thumbs up:

SuperCooperS
20th May 2011, 11:49 PM
ops.. just realised that im at home in Northern ireland the first week in July, had in my head it was taking place start of June!!