PDA

View Full Version : LeMan Moto GP

zimbo
16th May 2011, 08:39 AM
Well what can you say about this race, but WOW :Whistle::clap:

Marco and Dani manouvre :idunno: it's 50/50 I think.

I watched the replay last night when I got in after work, I thought it was a great race with loads of action. Got knocked down a couple of places in the fantasy league due to some of the action going on in that race :rolleyes: but over all still pretty high up the rankings :clap:

Moto2 was a blinding race by Marquez :thud:

Great days racing over all IMHO :yes nod: (apart from Dani leaving with the broken collar bone :frown:)

Big Gordy
16th May 2011, 12:06 PM
apart from Dani leaving with the broken collar bone

Seems a bit fragile doesn't he :frown:
Its the one incident that could have done with the overhead shot.....it certainly looked like Marco had managed to gat past on the brakes before he peeled into the corner. Just a pity wee Danni couldn't get it stopped and round the corner without hitting him:rolleyes: The ride through was a bit harsh though:argh: Can't help but think it had more to do with Lorenzo's comments last race saying he was dangerous :hand: Good result in the end for the Doctor....must have been sweet stuffing it past Lorenzo:yes nod:

Gismo
16th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Only managed to see the MotoGP race, but, what a belter, too much is being made of Simoncelli, yes he's a competitive rider, but, looked a 50/50 to me.

Nice one Rossi, first podium and hopefully more to come, still not got the bike sorted yet and is still not on the lead pace, but, i'm sure he's delighted

I'm up to 2890 position in the fantasy league :thumbs up:

zimbo
17th May 2011, 09:15 AM
I'm sitting in position 250 in the fantasy league :thumbs up: