PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden dead

stoney
2nd May 2011, 08:27 AM
so he is now DEAD don't think it will make any difference in the long term !!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

The Dogfather
2nd May 2011, 08:48 AM
It will get worse before it gets better, I fear

Doug_m
2nd May 2011, 09:33 AM
I reckon the his groupies will retalliate in a pretty big way...
Lets hope theres not another 9/11 or 7/7 bombing :/

zimbo
2nd May 2011, 10:28 AM
:yes nod: I agree there will NO DOUBT be some sort of backlash etc by terrorists around the world, BUT at least it will now send the message to the rest of them that they are not invincible and they will eventually be killed or captured at some point. :thumbs up:

Doug_m
2nd May 2011, 12:36 PM
But the americans arent invincible either and they also need to realise that...

G17RDY
2nd May 2011, 01:04 PM
Good, the message has been sent to Al-Qaeda, but like others i fear that there will be a backlash. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end, and not the start of a new terrorist chapter!

Forbes
4th May 2011, 09:52 AM
http://lolpics.se/pics/19416.gif

N16SHP
4th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Yeah, as good as it is that he's dead, he's simply the face of Al-Qaeda, and there are more and more like him. I thought it was classic pot kettle black from the American's too, huge celebrations now that Bin Laden is dead...this is a year after they were up in arms about the Libyan's celebrations after the Libyan Bomber was released. The war on terror is never going to be over, and theres no doubt going to be a backlash from this.

Gismo
4th May 2011, 12:40 PM
I noticed his daughter was reported as saying that he was captured alive before being shot dead.
Some may say that's murder, i expect every one of his innocent victims will not share that same theory

baptie
4th May 2011, 01:02 PM
straight away the consiricy theorys are out that he is alive and kicking, they all want photgraphic evidence of the man on the slab!

N16SHP
4th May 2011, 01:50 PM
straight away the consiricy theorys are out that he is alive and kicking, they all want photgraphic evidence of the man on the slab!

Yeah, its classic, we want to see him dead, then when they do, they'll say oh that was a bit graphic, thats not very good on behalf of the media...cannot win. Regardless of what been said, there are always conspiracy theories. There were conspiracy theories for JFK, the moon landings, 9/11 it's self that it was an inside job...some of them are laughable in truth.

Scottie
4th May 2011, 05:03 PM
It's just Obama taking the heat off him and his birth certificate. I had to laugh reading the papers Obama / Osama kind the similar don't you think amazing that he killed his own kind.
You do know Obama hates us Brits sorry Sheilz but we are all Brits even if we are Scots

The Dogfather
4th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Obama hates Brits? What makes you say that Fi?

stoney
4th May 2011, 05:41 PM
the Guy is dead face it i dont think they would say that if he was not !!! what i dont belive is that his body has been put out to sea i think it will be in some compound some where in the usa !!!!

Scottie
4th May 2011, 06:04 PM
Obama hates Brits? What makes you say that Fi?

well his grandfather was a Mou Mou and tortured by the British as you can imagine as a youngster he was told a few stories. Also remember what was the first thing he done when he got to the White House sent the bust of winston churchill back to us. Trust me his disnae like us... but we don't like him do we?

Gismo
4th May 2011, 06:10 PM
what i dont belive is that his body has been put out to seaBurials at sea eliminate any followers mourning or staging protests at a land burial site, imagine the chaos it would cause

Scottie
4th May 2011, 06:17 PM
I agree with Alan....... I do however think the timing was apted for the President as I said previously he needed the heat taking off him and boy has this not just done that.

I've heard Trump is demanding to see Osama's death certificate.LOL

stoney
4th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Burials at sea eliminate any followers mourning or staging protests at a land burial site, imagine the chaos it would cause

i under stand why they have said that but i just dont think its true !!