PDA

View Full Version : Extending The Friendship

dj_tigger1982
26th July 2004, 05:46 PM
Hey all..

OK i am not sure what this forum's plans or people on here's plans are for Mini In The Park in silverstone on the 12th of September.

Both Myself and some one else are traveling down on the sat and camping out at a campsite which is 2 mins from the race course. There details are as follows Whittlebury Park (Golf & Country Club) - 01327 858092 . They charge £12.50 per night.

Ok the big crunch... Me and my Mate are convoying down. Does anyone in NMS wanna join. I am planning to leave about 7 in the morning which should get us there about 3 in the afternoon. Stop overs are planned along the way to pick up other cars as well as petrol and vital food supplys

I live in livingstone so leaving from there then progressing down the M8, Then onto the M74 then down the M6 to goin the M1.

If you wanna join either reply here or mail me at michael.guthrie@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers

phantom
26th July 2004, 07:06 PM
Hi Mike, I too am going to Mini in Park, I proberbly will be down that way before the weekend visiting family, but if plans change will let you know. there is a thread under Mini meats about this as well.
I'm sure we will all meet down there anyway.:cool::cool::cool: