PDA

View Full Version : Mr P

Mr P
6th May 2003, 10:09 PM
NAME:) : George Porteous
LOCATION:cool: : Edinburgh , Corstorphine near the zoo. The stupid noisy monkeys wake me up too early at the weekends
STATUS:;) Divorced, one daughter aged 8. I am engaged and getting married 28th August 04
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?:question: : Well i look after a few organisations that spend loads of cash with us, develop & implement strategies to further grow the business.
IN A COMA YET?:dead: : Thought you might be, hey i have to work here you just have to read about it! So to alleviate the mind crushing boredom i bought a........
MINI::D Cooper , delivered Feb 02 , Silver, Black Roof , Sunroof , Chilli Pack , 5 Spokes with runflats. He's called Dave.
Hope to have enough spare cash soon to move up to a Cooper S.
Cant go near the showrooms or i just might not be able to help myself!

Hobbies:sleepy:: Just like to drive Dave at the weekends as i have a feckin ford focus company car that i drive during the week - Its just horrible.
Oh... and alcohol , although never together!

KenL
6th May 2003, 10:35 PM
Hello and welcome George.

Monsta Mo Mini
7th May 2003, 12:18 AM
Welcome aboard George. I'll look out for you around town and hope to see you one of the meets soon.
PS How did you come upon the site?

Linda M
7th May 2003, 12:30 AM
Welcome George :) Hope you'll come along to a run, then you can meet all us mad MINI folk !

Mr P
7th May 2003, 12:46 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Welcome aboard George. I'll look out for you around town and hope to see you one of the meets soon.
PS How did you come upon the site?

Well......
Got the Auto Express issue that had the JCW feature and the week after that a reader sent a letter in complaining about general build quality etc and suggested readers check out the site forums on the subject. As soon as i had registered i had an e mail from zooooooom informing me about the Scottish contingent.
Didnt realise that it was a stand alone site and not linked into the Mini2 UK site
Maybe see you at the meeting on June 6th.

miniscot00
7th May 2003, 12:54 AM
Aye - you can't escape from Zoooooom. He works under the alias John in here..;)