PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a garage in the Aberdeen that can fit a supercharger pulley

Jim Burns
20th April 2011, 08:15 PM
Hi all
Anyone know of a garage in the Aberdeen that can fit a 15% supercharger pulley & possibly carry out a re-map??
thanks
jim

Forbes
21st April 2011, 07:57 AM
Dave at Motorwerks can do a pulley.... not so sure about the remap

Say Ben, his favourite customer sent you ;)

Jim Burns
21st April 2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the reply, but where is Motorwerks??, i will probably get the map from Wallace performance, but read good things about the pulley & NEED one

Forbes
22nd April 2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the reply, but where is Motorwerks??, i will probably get the map from Wallace performance, but read good things about the pulley & NEED one

Motorwerks is on Forest Avenue of Great Western Road, google map it. Wallace are ok but there are better places to get a map done for a MINI. If you can RMW is the best out there right now and they do remote tuning, with the help of Wallace in Aberdeen. Otherwise a few vendors down south

Gismo
22nd April 2011, 10:03 AM
PM Stoney, he had this done a while back and was very happy with the result, not in Aberdeen though

RyanK
22nd April 2011, 11:21 AM
You don't need a remap with a pulley. Only when fitting 440/550 injectors & fitting a cam

Jim Burns
25th April 2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the replys, will go ahead with the pulley but after investigation decided a bluefin from lohen will do ...for now

Mon the fish
25th April 2011, 01:51 PM
There have been problems with Bluefin... melted pistons for one

Jim Burns
4th May 2011, 02:52 PM
god's this modding is a right conundrum & getting expensive, when does it stop??, what to do??, i have a powerflo cat back, irridium plugs, magnacore 8.5 leads, performance pannel filter (green cotton) brembo grooved discs, ebc pads & stainless brake hoses, strut brace & 'stubby' ariel eibach springs & alignment being done friday.
IV'E only had the car 6 weeks!!!
Any ideas what i should get next??, problem being that Aberdeen is not to good regarding specilist garages
Cheers