PDA

View Full Version : Mini spotted in Cullen

john
26th July 2004, 03:18 AM
there was a heap of them in Cullen yesterday.

was any of them members from here???:D

GAJ
26th July 2004, 05:13 AM
No, just a bunch of dafties!

phantom
26th July 2004, 05:50 AM
Dafties did you say, I may have been in the vacinity;):p

Kirsty
26th July 2004, 06:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by phantom

That says it all then!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!! :p:)

phantom
27th July 2004, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

quote:Originally posted by phantom

That says it all then!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!! :p:)

:blackeye::eek::kiss::p
Oh and whats this about you wee-ing in the street, you BAD girl;)

Astrohaggis
27th July 2004, 01:31 AM
Bad girl?! You're not joking!!! I saw her - and Julz - weeing in the street ...she was dancing virtually naked in the pub (I saw this too! :I) ...and she was wandering the streets at 4am!

:eek::eek::eek: Quite outrageous behaviour I must say!

(I'd better be quiet now or I'll be in trouble! :blackeye:) :D

phantom
27th July 2004, 01:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Astrohaggis

Bad girl?! You're not joking!!! I saw her - and Julz - weeing in the street ...she was dancing virtually naked in the pub (I saw this too! :I) ...and she was wandering the streets at 4am!

:eek::eek::eek: Quite outrageous behaviour I must say!

(I'd better be quiet now or I'll be in trouble! :blackeye:) :D

Well Waaars the pics! :evil::evil::evil:

GAJ
27th July 2004, 01:45 AM
Oh no! We can't have any more of this. That's outrageous behaviour! And in Granton on Spey where even the neds are friendly! Barred from all future runs!:):clown:;)

Kirsty
27th July 2004, 06:35 AM
Excuse me excuse me!!! :I I don't know what you're all talking about I wasn't even there!!! :I;) I'm a good well brought up girl...you would never catch me or Julz weeing in the street and as for dancing naked...erm it wasn't me ocifer!!!! :I:I:eek:;):p

Astrohaggis
27th July 2004, 04:09 PM
quote:I'm a good well brought up girl...Makes you wonder when it all went wrong! ;) I reckon some of the renegades at NMS might be to blame and have led you astray! :p

quote:you would never catch me or Julz weeing in the streetNope - you were both weeing far too fast! :D
Honestly, S drivers!!! :p

quote:and as for dancing naked...Well, if you can call it "dancing" - you know that is illegal in many states of the US ...and the Shetlands! :I:I:eek:;):p

PS. And why did you have to edit your post?! Hmmm?!

Monsta Mo Mini
27th July 2004, 04:17 PM
I'd love to pass comment on all these shenanigans but given that I can't seem to remember anything after the pub....:I:clown:

quote:I reckon some of the renegades at NMS might be to blame and have led you astray!

Just blame GAJ, our resident beer monster!:D;) I was just in the car with him for one day and it drove me to drink!:clown:

GAJ
27th July 2004, 04:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Just blame GAJ, our resident beer monster!:D;) I was just in the car with him for one day and it drove me to drink!:clown:

I think my days are numbered though. It might be time to pass on my title. There are a fair few contenders these days, looking at nobody in particular - Neil, Lynsey, Julie, Martyn, Nenah, Kirsty...I could go on!!;) I'll just have to try even harder the next time. I'm in training already!:D

MMM, you did have an excuse, I would hate to be a passenger in my car, I sometimes feel like getting out! I was pretty scared most of the time - maybe I should have had a drink before I got behind the wheel to calm my nerves! <joke!!>

Kirsty
27th July 2004, 11:12 PM
I had to edit my post cos I don't know how to put the wee faces on otherwise unless I'm hitting reply to.. button!!:disapprove: Calum you don't rememeber much after the pub??? Oh dear!! HEE HEE!!! Do you not remember freezing our a**es off at 4am and sitting on the stairs putting the world to rights!!! HEE HEE!!!!:D:p Think I had started to sober up again!!! Also where is Julz when you need her!!!! JULZ!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!??????? NEEED HELP HERE!!!!!!! We are good girls are we not????!!!!!:I:I:eek::p;)
PS it's that chap who had his finger up the sheep's **** that you have to speak to I wasn't near any sheep!!!! HEE HEE!!!!!:D

Julz
27th July 2004, 11:26 PM
Do not fear Kirsty, I am here......... (at last!!). Hmmm, weeing in the streets, sounds familiar:p it was the skipping that scunnered me though, I was bloomin' knackered!!
As for Rakey and the sheep, I can only give myself a row for encouraging him...;):evil:

Anyway, all you folks moaning about our weeeing, you didn't have to watch, did you!!:eek::blackeye:

Over to you Kirsty.........:kiss:

Nenah
28th July 2004, 02:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

I think my days are numbered though. It might be time to pass on my title. There are a fair few contenders these days, looking at nobody in particular - Neil, Lynsey, Julie, Martyn, Nenah, Kirsty...I could go on!!;) I'll just have to try even harder the next time. I'm in training already!:D

MMM, you did have an excuse, I would hate to be a passenger in my car, I sometimes feel like getting out! I was pretty scared most of the time - maybe I should have had a drink before I got behind the wheel to calm my nerves! <joke!!>

Pass that title on over - you aint seen nothin' yet!

Kirsty
30th July 2004, 08:34 AM
Yayyyyyy!!! DO DO DO SUPER JULZ!!!!!! Exactly no-one had to watch and no-one should compain!!!! But yeah the skipping was a bit extreme but I think with some more practice we will be fine!!! HEE HEE!!!!!!

speedd
30th July 2004, 05:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Excuse me excuse me!!! :I I don't know what you're all talking about I wasn't even there!!! :I;) I'm a good well brought up girl...you would never catch me or Julz weeing in the street and as for dancing naked...erm it wasn't me ocifer!!!! :I:I:eek:;):p

Weeeeeeeee weeeeeeee 8)... i thought i was pissshed when i heard that and i looked around only to find two strange lassss's trying to take offff :I... being the only Sourthern weee jimmy left i decided to pretend not to hear or say anything :blackeye: I am sure i could have used Zoominder as sheild but Suzzie kept a good eye on him :kiss:
just wished i had my camera.....

till the next weeee stop, you gals be good 8)

ciao nenah aka Ms gooovrider ;).. just imagine if you three got together for a weee stop :eek:

Julz
30th July 2004, 06:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by speedd
ciao nenah aka Ms gooovrider ;).. just imagine if you three got together for a weee stop :eek:

Even better, three girlies needing to go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D