PDA

View Full Version : Mr Shepherd and SALTIRE

Sheilz
17th April 2011, 10:03 PM
Passed Neil doing the bizz on his dad's car then a wee bit later SALTIRE passed in front of me on Andie Drive.

Bit O.T but has any other Aberdeen owners noticed the proliferation of Giant Minis going about? Have seen two red ones, one with black stripes, a brown one (or maybe it was just muckit) a dark green, one black, a light blue one, and a few white ones. I'm beginning to think there are more of them in Abz now than there are clubbies, which is cool as they are not yet run-of-the-mill here. The giant variety easier to spot in the west end.

N16SHP
17th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I had been thinking the same Sheilz. Although if your ever in the area, take a detour up Argyle Place, and check out a black Countryman S with red decals...I'm not going to lie, STUNNING!

Sheilz
17th April 2011, 10:37 PM
Will try and mind to have a nosey on Tuesday. I don't like these cars, am afraid still think they're really ugly however the red and black seems to suit the car better than the white though it might look better with decals or stripes of some sort to break up the giant bum. I have noticed a couple of them being driven by really old people, not just my kind of old but really old, like my mother old, either that or they had awfully big paper rounds! Have only come across one other person who looked as old as these couples driving a hatch.

Mon the fish
18th April 2011, 07:02 AM
There's an orangey one sits in Golden Sq, proper hideous looking thing

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
18th April 2011, 10:13 PM
Gave you a wave as I passed on the roundabout... :-)

Aye, seems to be a load of Monster Minis going about.. Couple of nice white ones.. :-)