PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back cullen folks :p

sh@z
25th July 2004, 10:39 PM
Welcome back from cullen guys :)

Thought i'd post since i was unable to come, and give u a welcome home eh ... make myself useful.. kinda

Hope everything went well and look forward to hearing about it all

shaz

sh@z
25th July 2004, 10:40 PM
aah already folk are back...

that was quick!!

seany
25th July 2004, 11:37 PM
was back last night

phantom
25th July 2004, 11:50 PM
It was the best, sorry you couldn't make it, maybe next year.:cool:

john
26th July 2004, 12:53 AM
I'm back too:)

You missed yourself shaz:p

Gismo
26th July 2004, 01:55 AM
Yep, gotta agree, it was the best ever run i have attended :D
Well done John, great route :)

X30YES
26th July 2004, 02:53 AM
Home also and a great Sunday run To Cairngorm into the bargain !, good weekend J:cool:

john
26th July 2004, 03:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Yep, gotta agree, it was the best ever run i have attended :D
Well done John, great route :)

No Skyline's this time:D

3GGG
26th July 2004, 03:23 AM
Sorry you missed this one Shaz (and also WillieM couldn't make it).:(

Apologies to John for a number of us taking the wrong route back on the last leg of the run, we were getting a bit tired by then and didn't fancy negotiating that infamous road junction again.;)

PS Any idea how to get rid of that smell from the clothes we were wearing yesterday:eek::question:

If I had realised we were going to be driving through a cattle byre then i wouldn't have washed and polished the car.;)

Wul
26th July 2004, 03:42 PM
Sounds like you guys had fun! better nip off to look at the photies to make sure you guys behaved yourselves! :)

john
26th July 2004, 04:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

Apologies to John for a number of us taking the wrong route back on the last leg of the run, we were getting a bit tired by then and didn't fancy negotiating that infamous road junction again.;)

;)

You must have been more lost than you think because you did negotiate the infamous junction:D:D.

I would also like to point out that nobody got lost or missed a regroup until after Cullen when someone decided they wanted to go off in front and lead,but did not read the notes properly!Thats when the group got split up and caused havoc.
I then stopped at the regroup and was the only car that did therefore was the last car to arrive at the hotel.:D

3GGG
26th July 2004, 06:56 PM
Yes we realised immediately after the junction that we were off the planned route and stopped, that was when the decision to carry on rather than all try to turn around and go back over 'the junction' was made.

X30YES
27th July 2004, 04:45 AM
The last section was about the best for me and only about six cars made it ....Brill end to a great day ...including Oz !! well done

DNV122
27th July 2004, 05:26 AM
Good detour 3GGG - got to do the route I spent as john's passenger last year !

Sh@z - We missed you and you missed us (quite literally mate !)

hope all's well

Nenah
27th July 2004, 06:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

The last section was about the best for me and only about six cars made it ....Brill end to a great day ...including Oz !! well done

When Angus kindly let me in to rejoin the head of the pack after filling up at the servo :kiss: - I didn’t know what I'd let myself in for!! Full-on adrenaline pumping nappy changing driving :eek:..I had not choice in stopping and was whisked along with the other...defiantly the best section of the day for me too! :D:D:D

Nenah
27th July 2004, 06:32 AM
...must use spellcheck...sorry!

sh@z
27th July 2004, 07:03 AM
im taking a right beating here :blackeye:

isnt this a welcome back thread, not a beat shaz to a pulp thread!!!!!

LOL

glad everyone had an awesome time