PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian GP

stoney
10th April 2011, 08:13 AM
well not long to the start are we going to get rain to day ???

good luck Paul de-resta hope the lad dose well :thumbs up:

N16SHP
10th April 2011, 08:47 AM
Ha ha, you've got to love Brundle, steams in to Bernie, "oh hello, Martin Brundle, BBC!" yeah good one, that's the prime minister speaking to Bernie you've just interrupted...LAD!

Craig
10th April 2011, 09:52 AM
interesting race already.... Di Resta doing well :thumbs up:

Alonso has good pace which is a shame... :lol: (just for you Tony ;) )

GCA3N
10th April 2011, 11:53 AM
good race thoroughly enjoyed. Better than working anyway.

Mini Ecosse
10th April 2011, 06:02 PM
interesting race already.... Di Resta doing well :thumbs up:

Not only driving well but doing better than more experienced stable mate :thumbs up:

N16SHP
10th April 2011, 09:36 PM
FORZA FER...oh no wait, Alonso had a wobbler again! Lewis was over hyped again, the whole race was about Lewis this, Lewis that, and Jenson drove superbly to bring it home in a quiet second place!

Good to see the DRS and KERS making an impact to the racing, livening it up a little! Least McLaren are showing good reliability so far after a poor winter!! Roll on China for a McLaren 1, 2!!

Delboy
10th April 2011, 09:44 PM
Very enjoyable race. Great drive by Button ;)

stoney
10th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Yep good race defo looking like a good season renalt look to do well this season as well

Sent from Stoney planet

baptie
10th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Top race.
Sat and watched it with my 8week old son, not sure if he likes the sound, the noise or just my company........!

I was in tears at the end of the Alonso interview when Jake commented on the "We touched each other" comment.......you had to be there!
Like the regs on limiting the use of the tail fin, there were a few scarey moments a few weeks back with early use!

Roll on next week