PDA

View Full Version : Fay's GP

gauldrymini
4th April 2011, 12:46 PM
...sitting in the Cineworld carpark in Dundee on Sunday night:confused:
Reg No was **** FAY

we were parking up to see the TIGERS v COMETS at the Ice Arena...decent game and a fight towards the end:thumbs up:

Andrew

Gismo
4th April 2011, 02:09 PM
we were parking up to see the TIGERS v COMETS at the Ice Arena...decent game and a fight towards the end:thumbs up:

AndrewProbably Grant v Steve cause he keeps knifing him in call of duty :Whistle:

gauldrymini
4th April 2011, 02:59 PM
Probably Grant v Steve cause he keeps knifing him in call of duty :Whistle:

...twas Stuart Barnett vs Brett Hogg. Hogg edged it :knife::thud:

Fairy
6th April 2011, 10:53 AM
...sitting in the Cineworld carpark in Dundee on Sunday night:confused:
Reg No was **** FAY

Andrew

Yup we went to see Limitless at the cinema - what a waste of money, film was pish but had a good blast down to Dundee in my GP :)

gauldrymini
6th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Yup we went to see Limitless at the cinema - what a waste of money, film was pish but had a good blast down to Dundee in my GP :)

...should have come to watch the ice hockey, good value at a fiver a seat:smilewinkgrin:

Fairy
6th April 2011, 01:38 PM
...should have come to watch the ice hockey, good value at a fiver a seat:smilewinkgrin:

We used to go religiously a few years back, when Tony Hands was Coach and when the very handsome Teeder Wynne played
Loved watching Paddy Lochee and Scott ?? too they were unstoppable - great evening out!

"Lets go Dundee Lets go!"

gauldrymini
6th April 2011, 04:09 PM
We used to go religiously a few years back, when Tony Hands was Coach and when the very handsome Teeder Wynne played
Loved watching Paddy Lochee and Scott ?? too they were unstoppable - great evening out!

"Lets go Dundee Lets go!"

Yeah you gotta love hockey...one of my school mates played for the STARS and now is a development coach with the STARS. Also Graeme Carstairs (Grassicks MINI) plays for the TIGERS...small world:yes nod:

TIGERS final league home tie is on 17th April...if it is of interest:idunno:

Andrew