Colin
4th April 2011, 09:30 AM
So true!

Gismo
4th April 2011, 09:40 AM
Nice one and so very true :thumbs up:

Burple
4th April 2011, 10:27 AM
Brilliant vid. Somebody at work just sent me the same one on Friday too..

Check out their other one about 'Dogging' :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

it'a a bit rude!! ;):D

MXzaVOk_Ydk&

N16SHP
4th April 2011, 11:18 AM
Ha ha, yeah we got this in an email at the start of the year, and even though I've seen it about 5 times, still makes me laugh!!!!

gillianmcd
4th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Ha ha ha! I'm supposed to be flying to Ireland this weekend with Ryanair & that is sooo true of them!!! Robbing b*!stards!!! :laugh:

Stewart
4th April 2011, 04:53 PM
:thumbs up: on both..............

gillianmcd
4th April 2011, 08:33 PM
Right so, as I said, I'm supposed to be flying to Dublin on Friday with Ryanair for the weekend. My friend unfortunately looks like she might be popping the baby out a bit earlier than expected so I'm not going to go now...... SO looked into rescheduling my flights for a months time or something....it's more expensive to change my flights than it is to book a whole new one. Retarded. Grrrrrr!

GCA3N
4th April 2011, 08:44 PM
Seen this a few times before but still funny every time I listen.

AndyP & Lenore
4th April 2011, 09:23 PM
Class. Never seen that before. Very funny.:thumbs up:

A.

euan
6th April 2011, 11:14 AM
Right so, as I said, I'm supposed to be flying to Dublin on Friday with Ryanair for the weekend. My friend unfortunately looks like she might be popping the baby out a bit earlier than expected so I'm not going to go now...... SO looked into rescheduling my flights for a months time or something....it's more expensive to change my flights than it is to book a whole new one. Retarded. Grrrrrr!

One thing they don't tell you...You can reclaim the taxes and landing charges you have paid on the flight if you don't take it - as it's based on a per seat basis and if you've not used the seat you don't need to pay the tax. Done it a few times in similar circumstances!

I've just booked flights up to Aberdeen, what started as 80 odd quid return turned into 150 by the time I paid transaction fees, baggage etc. It's cheaper to sodding drive it!

gillianmcd
6th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks Euan!! That would be worth a fight even if it is only a small amount - put ryanair in their place! Ha ha