Just type in the last 8 numbers of there number:D first 3 go's are
free and then you pay for them;)

http://www.planetcreation.co.uk/sat-gps/

gillianmcd
29th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Big brother ?! he he :D

N16SHP
29th March 2011, 03:49 PM
I haven't entered any numbers or details into the site, but is this not invasion of privacy??

Having said that one person said street CCTV was an invasion of privacy...no it's keep yae fae getting yer heid panned in by a wee chav and his dug!!

gillianmcd
29th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Having said that one person said street CCTV was an invasion of privacy...no it's keep yae fae getting yer heid panned in by a wee chav and his dug!!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Well played! :laugh:

Delboy
29th March 2011, 04:56 PM
Brilliant! Now I can keep track of my wife to see if she is really is in the house doing housework or if she's off galavanting with her "school mum" pals :smilewinkgrin:.

gillianmcd
29th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Brilliant! Now I can keep track of my wife to see if she is really is in the house doing housework or if she's off galavanting with her "school mum" pals :smilewinkgrin:.

That's the spirit!! :D

Burple
29th March 2011, 05:02 PM
I haven't entered any numbers or details into the site, but is this not invasion of privacy??

You should probably try it...
..but if the place that site tracks YOU to is the same place it's tracks ME to.. you'll have some explaining to do!! (in more ways than one!!) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

satans little helper
29th March 2011, 05:52 PM
big can of worms....:p