PDA

View Full Version : Meguires hyperwash

GCA3N
23rd March 2011, 08:54 PM
anyone know where the best place to get this is. I want to buy local (ie not on the net) so anyone know somewhere around Stirling/glasgow etc?

Craig
23rd March 2011, 09:30 PM
anyone know where the best place to get this is. I want to buy local (ie not on the net) so anyone know somewhere around Stirling/glasgow etc?

Only ever bought it on the net mate so can't help. If you need some now and want to order some online then you can borrow mine ;)

GCA3N
23rd March 2011, 09:48 PM
Cheers pal, need to get some, but thanks for the offer. How's things anyway bud?

Craig
23rd March 2011, 11:05 PM
Cheers pal, need to get some, but thanks for the offer. How's things anyway bud?

Mega busy.... Got a job list that would choke a horse and not enough hours in the day :rolleyes:

I go to work for a rest ! :lol:

Looking forward to the better weather and longer nights ;)

Enjoying being on the mainland ??

GCA3N
24th March 2011, 09:39 AM
Defo loving it, went a great run yesterday, basically the perthshire pleasures run, awesome. You'll need to pop up or i'll come down for a bleather.

Craig
24th March 2011, 10:24 AM
Defo loving it, went a great run yesterday, basically the perthshire pleasures run, awesome. You'll need to pop up or i'll come down for a bleather.

Aye, I need to visit Callander and aberfoyle stations soon so you might get a visitor ;)

GCA3N
24th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Aye, I need to visit Callander and aberfoyle stations soon so you might get a visitor ;)

Pop in mate anytime be good to see you. just txt me first make sure I'm about.

k3ith
26th March 2011, 10:53 AM
There's a man in Linlithgow that sells all things Meg's. Linlithgow is just outside Falkirk. if you Pm i can forward you opening times of his unit.

GCA3N
26th March 2011, 11:34 AM
There's a man in Linlithgow that sells all things Meg's. Linlithgow is just outside Falkirk. if you Pm i can forward you opening times of his unit.

Cheers for that, ended up ordering on line as I needed a few bits. Thanks though.

Stewart
26th March 2011, 05:36 PM
I just got some more there from Tim at clean your car £24 5lts it was £29 on the site but he matched another site to £24 although he did say he had checked and the other site had made a mistake and not updated there price. Anyway tim was good enough as I was ordering other stuff as well.