PDA

View Full Version : Driving Instructors - Dundee

Craig
7th March 2011, 08:27 PM
My eldest niece is looking for s driving instructor in Dundee.. Anyone got any recommendations ? Better than that, is one of your friends an instructor and can give her a good deal? ;). She is a student afterall :yes nod:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burple
8th March 2011, 01:14 PM
My eldest niece is looking for s driving instructor in Dundee.. Anyone got any recommendations ? Better than that, is one of your friends an instructor and can give her a good deal? ;). She is a student afterall :yes nod:

There's a woman round the corner from me who teaches in a Mini.. would that be any use?
She always gives me a smile and a wave! :D
I can try to get her details if you like?

Otherwise there's always Angels Driving School Dundee, DD4 0PD
08007831039 That's a female driving instructor (I heard somewhere that female drivers learn better from other women..(I'll just not get into details here! lol :hand::laugh:)

I've also heard good things about Bill Anderson -01382 477937

Now if only our own resident Zimbabwean numpty had got his finger oot, you could have had great discount! lol :p

Craig
8th March 2011, 01:40 PM
There's a woman round the corner from me who teaches in a Mini.. would that be any use?
She always gives me a smile and a wave! :D
I can try to get her details if you like?

Otherwise there's always Angels Driving School Dundee, DD4 0PD
08007831039 That's a female driving instructor (I heard somewhere that female drivers learn better from other women..(I'll just not get into details here! lol :hand::laugh:)

I've also heard good things about Bill Anderson -01382 477937

Now if only our own resident Zimbabwean numpty had got his finger oot, you could have had great discount! lol :p

Cheers Ewan - I'll pass the details on ;)

If you could get the mini instructors details that would be great :yes nod:

Bazthemod
8th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Ewan that's who I learnt with :)

Liz is fantastic and I can't recommend her highly enough and she has a pretty cool MINI too :)

Drive Away Driving School
57, Traquair Gardens, Dundee, Angus DD4 0TQ

Female Instructor Block Booking Pass Plus Refresher Courses Full Hour Lessons For Friendly & Patient Tuition
Tel: 01382 238111
Review this business
Share with friends
Categories: Driving Schools

Craig
8th March 2011, 11:19 PM

Liz is fantastic and I can't recommend her highly enough and she has a pretty cool MINI too :)

Female Instructor Block Booking Pass Plus Refresher Courses Full Hour Lessons For Friendly & Patient Tuition
Review this business
Share with friends

Cheers Baz ;)

Burple
9th March 2011, 11:17 AM
Yip, that's her Baz :thumbs up:

The numbers on her current car are different tho..
Now it says she's on 01382 732676 or 07773 804564

:thumbs up:

Review this business
Share with friends

Bazthemod
9th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Yip, that's her Baz :thumbs up:

The numbers on her current car are different tho..
Now it says she's on 01382 732676 or 07773 804564

:thumbs up:

Both sets of numbers should work, the tel numbers on Yell are different from companies actual numbers to track how many calls they get via Yell. My dad's advert is the same. ;)