PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Apple !

Mini Me
6th March 2011, 02:43 PM
It's Nooooo fair,new iPhone and iPad on the horizon and even tho you have 3GS and now the iPhone 4........
You just KNOW your gonna buy them.... Aaaaaggghhhh !

euan
6th March 2011, 03:29 PM
You know, you don't actually have to buy them ;-)

New iPhone won't be massively different from the iPhone 4, there isn't really that much more they could do to it to make it better (apart from sorting the aerial, which they have now in the US version), same with the iPad really.

The only thing I'd have liked to have seen in the iPad is the screen from the iPhone 4 but that would be too expensive still. Nobody can touch Apple on price for the iPad really.

Mini Me
6th March 2011, 03:40 PM
Not buy them ?????
That's crazy talk man ! Lol

Stewart
6th March 2011, 03:59 PM
I seen three was offering my £25 contract with one off payment for the I-phone 3GS for £125….pity they don’t tell you if you phone three direct they give you the phone free and is posted to you within days like I did.

Got to say love the I-phone was able to keep an eye on the football there when I was out and keep up with facebook etc. Really it going to make a difference when I’m away on trips this year.

But I have to say I hate the I-tunes set up it, I had pictures from the Pc on the phone and it has to be back connected to remove them. Moving stuff is just a pain if like me Your not used to it. Last time I was near a Mac was in the 1995…..

The I-pad would more or less do everything I do on my old PC and I’d love it but then the Phone can do most.

GCA3N
6th March 2011, 06:35 PM
I have had most of the apple products from gen 1 ipod throught to a 3g and 3gs iphone, no way will I be buying the 4, waiting till the release of the 5 later on in the year. Ipad 2 is out at the end of the month also. If your wanting something amazing motorolla xoom, totally awesome piece of kit. Kicks the ipads ar$e.

euan
6th March 2011, 06:46 PM
But I have to say I hate the I-tunes set up it, I had pictures from the Pc on the phone and it has to be back connected to remove them. Moving stuff is just a pain if like me Your not used to it. Last time I was near a Mac was in the 1995….

Have you tried DropBox? Brilliant application for keeping documents in sync between multiple devices.

Mini Me
6th March 2011, 09:25 PM
Oh I can't help myself.... I NEED the new ones !

Craig
6th March 2011, 10:53 PM
I have had most of the apple products from gen 1 ipod throught to a 3g and 3gs iphone, no way will I be buying the 4, waiting till the release of the 5 later on in the year. Ipad 2 is out at the end of the month also. If your wanting something amazing motorolla xoom, totally awesome piece of kit. Kicks the ipads ar$e.

Motorola xoom is on my shortlist of tablets along with the iPad 2, dell inspiron duo, and samsung galaxy 10.1 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2011, 11:39 PM
Oh I can't help myself.... I NEED the new ones !

You don't NEED them, you just WANT them. Nuttin' wrong with dat.:smilewinkgrin:

A.:D

GCA3N
7th March 2011, 07:17 AM
Motorola xoom is on my shortlist of tablets along with the iPad 2, dell inspiron duo, and samsung galaxy 10.1 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good choices but the motorolla is stunning and does so much more.