PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Guys!!!

Vicki
22nd July 2004, 10:14 AM
Hiyaaaaa!!!! Im Vicki- owner of a yellow mini one :D

Just thought id come and check out this site- looks great so far, im a regular and the loudmouth of M2m *lol* and meet up with those guys alot but in the next few months i'll be going to Inverness quite a bit to visit friends who've just recently moved back up there again.

Hope to chat to you guys soon

Vicki ;)

P.S The reason why im online at 2am is because ive been sleeping since i got home from work and now wide awake- Went to BMC Mini Showdown for the whole weekend and all that sleep loss has finally caught up with me!

Big Col
22nd July 2004, 03:53 PM
YAY! Another yellow MINI owner! The take over has begun. :D

Welcome to the site Vicki.

Big Gordy
22nd July 2004, 04:12 PM
And its a 'one' - welcome to the nut house Vicki :p:D:approve:

Duncan Stewart
22nd July 2004, 04:35 PM
Hi Vicki and welcome to NMS. Hope you can make one of the runs on your visits to Inverness.

X30YES
22nd July 2004, 09:18 PM
Hi and welcome Vicki.....as you will no doubt find out ...The loonies run the asylum here !!

phantom
23rd July 2004, 02:23 AM
Hi Vicki, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome:D:D:D

Vicki
23rd July 2004, 02:59 AM
Thanx Guys! U all seen so nice and easy to get on with! Been browsing thorough a few threads around here and cant believe i know more than a hand full of people from other mini sites! one of them being my dear friend clare (mini cruiser) :)

MartinSullivan
23rd July 2004, 03:06 AM
Welcome Vicki - Enjoy the Madness :D

seany
23rd July 2004, 03:20 AM
hi Vicki, welcome to new mini scotland, hope to see you up at inverness.

zimbo
23rd July 2004, 04:16 AM
Welcome to NMS Vicki. :D

minidriver#1
23rd July 2004, 04:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vicki

Thanx Guys! U all seen so nice and easy to get on with! Been browsing thorough a few threads around here and cant believe i know more than a hand full of people from other mini sites! one of them being my dear friend clare (mini cruiser) :)

shes a fine bit o stuff like. lol. welcome to the site :) you plannin on comin on any runs ?

Vicki
23rd July 2004, 08:02 AM
If im in the area then ill definetely be up for coming on a few runs with u guys! I'll be looking forward to it :) Dont know my way around scotland as ive never been but cant wait to go up- i heard theres LOADS more MINIs in scotland! That means more waving and flashing! YAYY!!!

X30YES
23rd July 2004, 04:02 PM
Lots of Flashers in here kid ;)!!! haha

monkimagic
23rd July 2004, 08:02 PM
Welcome Vicki

You'll be hard pushed to get flashed up here, seems only we do the flashing and a waving !!!! everyone else just looks at me as if I was a fool.

But if we meet I will flash ( no pun intended )

Monki

Starky
23rd July 2004, 11:56 PM
Hi Vicki.

frizzie__kizzie
24th July 2004, 12:07 AM
welcome vicki. enjoy the madness that is NMS.

:I:clown::kiss:

Shrek
26th July 2004, 04:54 AM
Hi Vicki. I'm new here to. Hope to see you on run soon.

weefozzy Jr
26th July 2004, 07:21 AM
as the regulars say " mmmmmmm fresh meat". welcome, have fun.

Nenah
27th July 2004, 12:47 AM
Welcome Vicki! I'm one of the so called "fresh meat" so nice to have another girl on the butcher's hook with me! I went on my first run at the weekend to Cullen and had a wicked time. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Do try and get along to a run soon. In the meantime, enjoy your Mini!

Barrie
4th October 2004, 02:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vicki

Hiyaaaaa!!!! Im Vicki- owner of a yellow mini one :D

Just thought id come and check out this site- looks great so far, im a regular and the loudmouth of M2m *lol* and meet up with those guys alot but in the next few months i'll be going to Inverness quite a bit to visit friends who've just recently moved back up there again.

Hope to chat to you guys soon

Vicki ;)

P.S The reason why im online at 2am is because ive been sleeping since i got home from work and now wide awake- Went to BMC Mini Showdown for the whole weekend and all that sleep loss has finally caught up with me!

fancy seeing you on here:D

sleepyrascal
4th October 2004, 08:50 AM
I was just reading through this thinking you were actually a new member, and was about to say something welcoming, when I realised that this thread is like, 3 months old.

Anyway, belated welcome I guess Vicki.

:o)