PDA

View Full Version : What's that all about then?

Minimynx
6th February 2011, 10:59 PM
So, how come under my name it used to say theory test pass & now it says L plates?

What did I do to "upgrade" to that exactly & what does it mean?

What's the next upgrade....& more importantly how do I get it?! ;)

Craig
6th February 2011, 11:08 PM
It's all to do with your post count ;). If you want a specific tag then let me know and I'll change it :thumbs up:

It's just a bit of fun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
7th February 2011, 08:13 AM
It used to be items of 'scottish cuisine' but I guess with a number of people on the site, including mods, dieting that got changed ;)

Gismo
7th February 2011, 09:43 AM
All user titles are driven by post count, the more you post the quicker your user title will change to the forum generated "standard" ones,
Your specific next milestone is at 50 posts, then 75 and 100, from there it jumps a bit to 200, then 500 and so on, however, as Craig suggested, if you want a specific title then let any mod or admin know and we will change it.
That goes for every member :thumbs up: although they must be forum friendly.
Sometimes the titles are changed for a bit of fun and often go un-noticed by the member :Whistle:

Minimynx
8th February 2011, 01:08 PM
ah, cool. Cheers!

Crombers
8th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Sometimes the titles are changed for a bit of fun and often go un-noticed by the member :Whistle:

Still canny believe one member in particular has'ny picked up (as far as I am aware) their user title :yes nod:

There has indeedy been a few funny's over the years :thumbs up:

Minimynx
8th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Ha, go on spill the beans....think we could all do with a giggle!

I work with loadsa engineers & I dunno how they come up with nicknames for each other but are generally spot on, most memorable one I've heard so far was for really irritating guy & they called him......thrush :p

Crombers
8th February 2011, 08:29 PM
Ha, go on spill the beans....think we could all do with a giggle!

Whoa, na na na. Would be much better if she (shampoo!!) notices it herself (feck!!)