PDA

View Full Version : Trigger

ianking
5th February 2011, 08:47 AM
I think I was a couple cars behind you yesterday at about 4.30 going into Penicuik. You drove into Tescos.

Neil - TXJ
5th February 2011, 09:30 AM
Yes it was me but was going to kwikfit. Hit a pothole the day before and needed tracking sorted and lucky nothing more serious although I have broken the fog light cover in the wheel arch.

I wasn't sure if I had seen you in the morning turning right at the Nissan garage just before Ikea?

Neil.

ianking
5th February 2011, 09:48 AM
So it was you then.

That would have been me turning right at Nissan as I work in the industrial estate at Bilston Glen.

If you ever need the tracking done again you are far bette rbooking it into the subaru service centre next to kwik fit as they have a far superior system. They charge more than kwik fit but at least its getting done right and by proper mechanics.

Neil - TXJ
5th February 2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks Ian. Kwikfit wouldn't be my choice but my car is leased and the lease company have a deal KW but once there discovered that although wheels and tyres are covered by my contract, tracking isn't so could have gone somewhere else so good to know about Subaru.