PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari 458 Italia...

zimbo
2nd February 2011, 03:35 PM
Well this may not sound like much to a lot of you, BUT I got to have a seat in a brand new 458 Italia today, it was Red with a Tan leather interior, red carpets, carbon fibre steering wheel with the LED lights on the top bit thats in sync with the rev counter. It is an awesome car in the flesh just AWESOME :thumbs up:

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, and the smell of the interior, OMG.

(Yes I am very easily pleased :smilewinkgrin:...)

euan
2nd February 2011, 05:54 PM
Sounds very nice indeed, I've yet to see one on the road but had a look in the window at the Ferrari dealer near me.

I had a poke about the new Range Rover Evoque today ;-)

N16SHP
2nd February 2011, 06:07 PM
I don't think it matters what Ferrari you sit in, once you see the prancing horse, you know your in something just that little bit more special! Good job buddy!

Sheilz
2nd February 2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah! Your easy pleased :thumbs up:

Gismo
3rd February 2011, 08:43 AM
Sheesh, it's only a Ferrari :lol:

GCA3N
3rd February 2011, 09:01 AM
What do you mean this may not sound like much sounds awesome mate would have loved that too. Did you not try and steal a wee shot;)

zimbo
3rd February 2011, 10:02 AM
What do you mean this may not sound like much sounds awesome mate would have loved that too. Did you not try and steal a wee shot;)

I just forgot to get some photos, I was just stunned at actually seeing one in the metal for the very 1st time and once they unlocked the car for me to get a seat in it well after that nothing else mattered :hand: besides once I started :drool: all over myself it was best to make a quick exit... :lol: