PDA

View Full Version : Fife Fryer Run - Sunday 13th March

Duncan Stewart
31st January 2011, 09:01 PM
I've decide to do the "Fife Fryer" run again.
Different route this time but still lunch stop at Anstruther for Fish n chips :p

The run has been recced last weekend and the Fish n chips sampled :smilewinkgrin:

The start at Ferrytoll park n ride near Inverkeithing (directions in run notes (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dstewart1967/pdf/FF2.pdf)) and finish will be at Jamesfield garden centre by Abernethy - near Perth for easy access to A90 / A9 for journeys home

Gather at 10am for departure by 10:30, Lunch should be approx 12:30 to 2 giving time for sit down meals for those who want to eat that way, finish by 3:30. Total route is 85 miles

Parking at Anstruther is easier & free at this time of year, and there are plenty of places to sit in eat or takeaway - offering the famous fish n chips or many alternatives. Not a prebooked meal, just suit yourselves when we get there.

RUN NOTES (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dstewart1967/pdf/FF2.pdf)

Runners are
1. Duncan & Helem
2. William & Megan
3. Brian & Christina
4. Minimynx
5. David & Fiona
6. Neil (Trigger)
7. Craigib76
8. Billy & Jean (blueworks)
9. Colin & Wendy
10. Craig (in non mini)
11. CooperChris
12 Ian & Sarah (from lunchtime, in white Z4)
12.5. Andy & Lenore
14. Colin & Amanda (from Lunchtime)
15. Malcolm & Sobhian

MonsteR

MINI William
31st January 2011, 09:25 PM
Duncan I have made this a sticky for you. Can you add my Mum and Dad and Me and Megan please. Two Cars

GCA3N
31st January 2011, 09:31 PM
2 runs, off for both, ya dancer

Greig/Kim please.

MonsteR
31st January 2011, 09:32 PM
I'd be up for this :P

Minimynx
31st January 2011, 09:55 PM
I've got the bug after yesterdays run, me & a passenger plz!

D3 JDA
31st January 2011, 09:59 PM
Hi Duncan put me and Fiona down 2 cheers David

Craig
31st January 2011, 10:54 PM
If I still have my mini by then, I'll be there Duncan ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightningStevie
31st January 2011, 11:29 PM
COunt me in as well! If I still have my MINI as well

Crombers
1st February 2011, 12:40 AM
If I still have my mini by then, I'll be there Duncan ;)

Still smokin the ganja we see :rolleyes:

ianking
1st February 2011, 09:19 AM
Duncan
If I still have my MINI then and fingers crossed I do then I will be there so put my name down with Sarah as a maybe.

GCA3N
1st February 2011, 11:28 AM
Duncan
If I still have my MINI then and fingers crossed I do then I will be there so put my name down with Sarah as a maybe.

Have I missed something here, you thinking on selling up too Ian?

ianking
1st February 2011, 11:44 AM
Have I missed something here, you thinking on selling up too Ian?

Dont want to sell but Im in a pool of people facing possible redundancy at work. I will find out by the end of Feb if Im going. Due to the lack of civil engineering and highways jobs I recon I will need to stack shelves in Tesco and that sort of job wont pay anything near what Im used to so the car would need to go.

Craig
1st February 2011, 12:26 PM
Dont want to sell but Im in a pool of people facing possible redundancy at work. I will find out by the end of Feb if Im going. Due to the lack of civil engineering and highways jobs I recon I will need to stack shelves in Tesco and that sort of job wont pay anything near what Im used to so the car would need to go.

Sad news Ian, a sign of the times..... We still don't know what's happening at our place but we've lost about 45 folk thro voluntary redundancy :frown: more will be required tho ...

GCA3N
1st February 2011, 12:47 PM

I will keep my fingers crossed for you mate.

ELFMAN
1st February 2011, 01:05 PM
Three posts with 'if I still have my MINI...' :sad:

Put me down as a 'maybe' Duncan - have to check dates as I have various things on in March.

:off topic:
Ian, hope everything works out OK, and for everyone in similar situations... :thumbs up:

My wee organisation (this is my 26th year with them!) gets its office premises and a small amount of funding from South Lanarkshire Council. There are only 2 of us here, (in years gone by there were 13...), our income for wages comes from the design and printing we do for Voluntary groups - so when funding is getting cut across the board in councils and the voluntary sector, who knows how its going to go? :confused: Fingers crossed.

GCA3N
1st February 2011, 01:22 PM
Three posts with 'if I still have my MINI...' :sad:

Put me down as a 'maybe' Duncan - have to check dates as I have various things on in March.

:off topic:
Ian, hope everything works out OK, and for everyone in similar situations... :thumbs up:

My wee organisation (this is my 26th year with them!) gets its office premises and a small amount of funding from South Lanarkshire Council. There are only 2 of us here, (in years gone by there were 13...), our income for wages comes from the design and printing we do for Voluntary groups - so when funding is getting cut across the board in councils and the voluntary sector, who knows how its going to go? :confused: Fingers crossed.

Sign of the times Euan very sad.

AndyP & Lenore
1st February 2011, 02:03 PM
Stick us down as maybes Duncan. We should be ok for that date. :thumbs up:

A. :D

Neil - TXJ
1st February 2011, 09:25 PM
Put me down please, its not that far away.

Neil

Duncan Stewart
1st February 2011, 11:16 PM
List updated. Thanks for in interest :thumbs up:

craigib76
5th February 2011, 10:25 AM
should be able to go to this might bring my little boy on the run though as he is keen to see what goes on hes only 5(well nearly 6)

Duncan Stewart
6th February 2011, 08:42 PM
should be able to go to this might bring my little boy on the run though as he is keen to see what goes on hes only 5(well nearly 6)

List updated. cheers

blueworks
13th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Inspired by last weekends run I've decide to offer to do my "Fife Fryer" run again.
Different route this time but still lunch stop at Anstruther for Fish n chips :p

Start at Ferrytoll park n ride (on M90 on Fife side of Forth bridge) and Finish at Kinross Services (Junction 6 of M90), and use roads that are gritted. Route will be about 100 miles

Parking at Anstruther should be easy & free at this time of year, and there are plenty of places to eat or takeaway - offering the famous fish n chips or many alternatives. Not a prebooked meal, just suit yourselves when we get there.

If your are interested put your name down

1. William & Megan
2. Brian & Christina
3. MonsteR
4. Minimynx
5. David & Fiona
6. Neil (Trigger)
7. Craig (maybe)
8. Stevie (maybe)
9. Ian (maybe)
10. Euan (maybe)
11. Andy & Lenore (maybe)
12. Craigib76
14. Billy and Jean (im an ex Subaru owner and the number before 14 was never used by them)

Duncan Stewart
14th February 2011, 08:14 PM
14. Billy and Jean (im an ex Subaru owner and the number before 14 was never used by them)

Thats you added, Thanks

Duncan Stewart
14th February 2011, 08:17 PM
Recced the run last weekend and updated the first post now with times & distance.
Run notes (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dstewart1967/pdf/FF2.pdf) also added

I'm please with the route - mostly good fun & scenic - but will be much better with a gaggle of Minis :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
15th February 2011, 03:47 PM
Duncan, I'll be attending in a non mini if that's ok with you ;)

Be my first mini run for 8 years without one :thud:

Duncan Stewart
15th February 2011, 06:12 PM
Duncan, I'll be attending in a non mini if that's ok with you ;)

That is fine. Good to have you along

cooperchris
15th February 2011, 07:55 PM
I'd be up for this if the mini is back on the road, me + 1 for a maybe duncan :thumbs up:

cooperchris
24th February 2011, 09:09 PM
Put me down for a defo for this Duncan :thumbs up:

If anything changes al let you know.

Cheers
Chris

Duncan Stewart
24th February 2011, 09:17 PM
OK, done :D

ianking
25th February 2011, 09:18 AM
Hi Duncan
Sarah has booked a weekend away for us, Fri and Sat night at the Taychreggan hotel on the banks of Loch Awe.
We dont want to miss the quality full Scottish breakfast on Sunday morning so if its OK with you we would like to meet up at lunchtime, get a chippie then do the last bit of the run.
If this is OK would it be OK to turn up in a non MINI motor car. My Dad had said I could swap cars with him for the weekend as it would be nice driving up past the Lochs etc in his motor.

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Duncan, you can move us from the maybe list to the run list. Spent all day detailing the MINI so will deffo make it.:thumbs up:

A.:D

ianking
25th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Duncan, you can move us from the maybe list to the run list. Spent all day detailing the MINI so will deffo make it.:thumbs up:

Your a bit early for getting the car cleaned ready for the mini run are you not.

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2011, 07:39 PM
Your a bit early for getting the car cleaned ready for the mini run are you not.

Things are a bit crazy for us in our personal life just now, so we have to make the most of every spare minute we get.

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Your a bit early for getting the car cleaned ready for the mini run are you not.Yeah. It will need at least another couple of washes between now and the run. Today was an early spring clean; strip, clay, polish, glaze, wax, windaes, black trim. Etc. Very little spare time now we have a teenager in our lives. Dry day, so grabbed the opperchancity to git-it-done!

A.

Neil and Lorna
26th February 2011, 11:18 AM
Hi Duncan

We're still in Switzerland on the 13th:yes nod: so can't make the run.:sad:

Also don't think we'll make the Perthshire run either.:sad:

Neil and Lorna :popcorn:

Duncan Stewart
26th February 2011, 08:56 PM
Hi Duncan
Sarah has booked a weekend away for us, Fri and Sat night at the Taychreggan hotel on the banks of Loch Awe.
We dont want to miss the quality full Scottish breakfast on Sunday morning so if its OK with you we would like to meet up at lunchtime, get a chippie then do the last bit of the run.
If this is OK would it be OK to turn up in a non MINI motor car. My Dad had said I could swap cars with him for the weekend as it would be nice driving up past the Lochs etc in his motor.

Yes, no problem. See you at Lunchtime

Duncan Stewart
26th February 2011, 08:57 PM

Thats great. Good you can make it

Duncan Stewart
26th February 2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Duncan

We're still in Switzerland on the 13th:yes nod: so can't make the run.:sad:

Also don't think we'll make the Perthshire run either.:sad:

Neil and Lorna :popcorn:

Thats a shame.
Enjoy your holidays and hopefully see you sometime

weefossy
28th February 2011, 10:58 AM
Duncan, we ain't going to be able to make it, I've got visitors all weekend.......with 3 kids under 3......:thud:

Mini Ecosse
28th February 2011, 01:20 PM
Hi Duncan

Loch Awe, our home patch.
What type of car do we have to look out for?

ELFMAN
28th February 2011, 01:30 PM
Duncan, I know I was just a 'maybe' anyway, but I'm afraid it looks like I'll be required at home that weekend... Will miss the company and the roads, not to mention the FISH & CHIPS!

Have a great day, and I'll see you all on the Highland Run in May.

Duncan Stewart
28th February 2011, 07:58 PM
Duncan, we ain't going to be able to make it, I've got visitors all weekend.......with 3 kids under 3......:thud:

Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your weekend with the kids :smilewinkgrin:

Duncan Stewart
28th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Duncan, I know I was just a 'maybe' anyway, but I'm afraid it looks like I'll be required at home that weekend... Will miss the company and the roads, not to mention the FISH & CHIPS!

Have a great day, and I'll see you all on the Highland Run in May.

No probs, but shame you can't make it.
See you on the next run :D

ianking
1st March 2011, 09:10 AM
Loch Awe, our home patch.
What type of car do we have to look out for?

New type Z4 in white. SL60 is the start of the reg.

craigib76
5th March 2011, 11:44 AM
Will anyone have nms stickers with them on the run was after a couple

Craig
5th March 2011, 01:51 PM
Will anyone have nms stickers with them on the run was after a couple

I'll bring my stock of merchandise ;)

GCA3N
5th March 2011, 03:23 PM
Have fun folks gutted I can't make it.

Neil - TXJ
5th March 2011, 03:46 PM
I am going to bring my boy along (aged 10) or I wouldn't be able to make it. That isn't a problem is it?

Craig - I will also be looking for a sticker.

MINI William
5th March 2011, 05:16 PM
I am going to bring my boy along (aged 10) or I wouldn't be able to make it. That isn't a problem is it?

Can't see it being a problem kids have been on runs before. The more the merrier

Craig
5th March 2011, 06:07 PM

No probs on either count ;). Kids are very welcome and stickers are always available :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2011, 02:13 AM
And on the note of kids attending, we'll be bringing our 13 year old niece, Natalie. It's her first MINI Run!

A.

Craig
6th March 2011, 10:42 AM
And on the note of kids attending, we'll be bringing our 13 year old niece, Natalie. It's her first MINI Run!

A.

:clap:

Colin
7th March 2011, 11:22 AM
Duncan
Wasn't sure if myself and Amanda were going to make this one, got a birthday dinner to go to on Sat night, will be a late one!

Was planning to do the afternoon part of the run, so will see you all in Anstruther.

Craig
7th March 2011, 11:52 AM
Duncan
Wasn't sure if myself and Amanda were going to make this one, got a birthday dinner to go to on Sat night, will be a late one!

Was planning to do the afternoon part of the run, so will see you all in Anstruther.

Ya big woose !! ;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th March 2011, 12:04 PM

A.

:clap:

Ha! Brace yourself.:laugh:

Duncan Stewart
7th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Duncan

OK. see you lunchtime :D
Enjoy the birthday dinner :beer: :smilewinkgrin:

Duncan Stewart
7th March 2011, 09:25 PM

A.

Kids most welcome :D
Used to take my daughter along on some runs when she was younger - she loved it

weefossy
8th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Duncan, can you add us in please. I got the weekends wrong and we have managed to survive the 3 kids - last weekend.......only just mind.:babypram: :babypram::babypram::thud:
I need a "real" job

ianking
8th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Good stuff Malcolm.

Not seen you and Mom for ages.

LightningStevie
8th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Runners are
1. Duncan & Helem
2. William & Megan
3. Brian & Christina
4. MonsteR
5. Minimynx
6. David & Fiona
7. Neil (Trigger)
8. Craigib76
9. Billy & Jean (blueworks)
10. Colin & Wendy
11. Craig (in non mini)
12. CooperChris
12.5 Ian & Sarah (from lunchtime, in white Z4)
14. Andy & Lenore
15. Colin & Amanda (from Lunchtime)
16. Lightning Stevie

Updated, I will be there, as I still have my MINI (with no intentions of giving him up for a while yet now!)

ianking
10th March 2011, 11:56 AM
Duncan

Do you still recon 12.30 for meeting at the harbour car park for lunch.
We will be leaving from Loch Awe so I recon 3 hours for us to get there.

Craig
11th March 2011, 08:44 AM
Anyone seen the weather forecast for Sat? :thud: if it lies it could make for serious travel problems on Sunday :frown:

Colin
11th March 2011, 10:34 AM
Yeah it's not looking good! :snow:

cooperchris
11th March 2011, 05:19 PM
It was snowing through my way last night, Woke up to white slippy roads. It didn't take long to clear.
Fingers crossed it doesn't snow again or its just a little.

craigib76
11th March 2011, 07:30 PM
reports are a bit varied some say we will miss it and some say we will get between 5 and 30 cm's jeeze louise i dont fancy that for sunday:thud:

MonsteR
11th March 2011, 07:32 PM
Hmmm, anyone ever done a mini snowmobile conversion? Lol bloody snow!!!

MonsteR
11th March 2011, 07:36 PM
reports are a bit varied some say we will miss it and some say we will get between 5 and 30 cm's jeeze louise i dont fancy that for sunday:thud:

At least you've got winter tyres unlike me with my kumho run flat grip nowt tyres lol

craigib76
11th March 2011, 07:39 PM
i do like my :snow: tyres :laugh: :yes nod:

Craig
11th March 2011, 08:06 PM
i do like my :snow: tyres :laugh: :yes nod:

Oh yes :yes nod:

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Duncan, can you add us in please.

Done. Great to have you along

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Updated, I will be there, as I still have my MINI (with no intentions of giving him up for a while yet now!)

Glad you can make it

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2011, 08:24 PM
Duncan

Do you still recon 12.30 for meeting at the harbour car park for lunch.
We will be leaving from Loch Awe so I recon 3 hours for us to get there.

Hi Ian. Yes thats the estimate

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2011, 08:30 PM
Anyone seen the weather forecast for Sat? :thud: if it lies it could make for serious travel problems on Sunday :frown:

I know, disappointing after a couple a nice weather weekends.
I totally understand if anyone decides not to come along once they see what the weather is like on Sunday morning. All I would ask is you text me to let me know - thanks (number on run notes)

Still plan to do the run unless really bad snow. a bit of slush just makes it more interesting :smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
12th March 2011, 09:31 AM
Big snow in Falkirk today :frown:
You guys be carefull tomorrow......:smilewinkgrin:

MonsteR
13th March 2011, 12:59 AM
Don't think am gonna make this now guys sorry :(

cooperchris
13th March 2011, 01:59 AM
The roads are looking alright through here, Some roads look like there was never any snow on them.

The back roads might have a bit slush on them, Should be fine for the run :yes nod:

Theres no snow forecast for the mora yet another weather report said snow for tonight :frown:
Fingers crossed it stays away.

Anyway see all you folks in the mornin :thumbs up:

LightningStevie
13th March 2011, 02:21 AM
I'm going to have to cancel. not due to snow (none in Edinburgh) but because my mate from Ireland is over and I've not seen him on about a year. laser minute thing. have fun guys, but drive save

cooperchris
13th March 2011, 04:53 PM
Sorry to leave you guys early today, Had to get home an get ready for work :frown:

Little bit cold, Apart from that brilliant roads and company. Nice to meet a few more faces :yes nod:

Had a quick look through some of the pics my brother took an will try put some up for all to see.

Thanx Duncan for a great road trip today. Was good to get back out behind the wheel again :yes nod: :thumbs up:

Hope everyone else had a good day.

Chris :thumbs up:

weefossy
13th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Home safe and sound to a sunny North Berwick....still looks very wet over the Forth. Thanks again Helen & Duncan for organising a great run, i never new there were so many roads in Fife. Not a great day for photos, but here's a couple.

One of Downtown Kirkcaldy with its' penthouse flats overlooking the sea

and one of a windy promonade. Doesn't William know how to "show a girl a good time" :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
13th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Not long home. Great day out even if I wasn't in a mini :rolleyes:

Thanks to Duncan & Helen for organising, great to get out and blow the cobwebs away at this time of year :yes nod:

Hopefully see some of you for the part of the highland tour we are doing ;)

Good to see the usual faces, plus a few new :yes nod: no pics from me, not got my camera yet.....

MINI William
13th March 2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks Duncan and Helen for a great day. Sorry no pictures I forgot to take any

Neil - TXJ
13th March 2011, 07:18 PM
Back home and car washed, and new mod added! Thanks Duncan and Helen for a great day and an excellent lunch.

took a few pictures which I have added together with my car post quick wash.

Neil
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/624e7435.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/f98fcfdf.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/82ff67ff.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/2286f11d.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/3eb8b18d.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/ebb2aae0.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/65325e56.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/321969ef.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/7bbcd01b.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/02230f2b.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/291b3337.jpg
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/21939689.jpg

MonsteR
13th March 2011, 07:37 PM
Looks like it was a good day apart from the weather obviously but sorry I missed this one. Hope to tag along on the next one though ;)

GCA3N
13th March 2011, 08:20 PM
glad it was a good one, I presume the snow stayed away?

weefossy
13th March 2011, 08:35 PM
Greig no snow, just drizzle all the way

D3 JDA
13th March 2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks to Duncan & Helen for another great run the lunch was was very good as well.Cheers:thumbs up::hand::cool:

Duncan Stewart
13th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Huge thanks to everyone who came along today, a great selection of Minis (and a Merc & BMW :smilewinkgrin:)
We had great fun leading you along through the puddles, glad everyone enjoyed it :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
13th March 2011, 10:37 PM
Many thanks for a cracking day Duncan & Helen. Sorry we had to nip off after lunch, had lots to do on the way down the road and had to get "little madam" home in plenty time for dinner and to get ready for School tomorrow.

Its safe to say Tili and Natalie loved their first MINI run.:thumbs up:

GCA3N
14th March 2011, 07:13 AM
Greig no snow, just drizzle all the way

Good to get out though, hopefully the perthshire pleasures will have better weather. I see from the pics I also missed mum's tea loaf too.:sad::smilewinkgrin:

ianking
14th March 2011, 09:20 AM
Duncan and Helen

Thanks for organising the run, even although I only made the 2nd half and I didnt have my mini with me it was still great.

Sarah and I both agreed that it was the best chippie we have ever had.

Colin
14th March 2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks for a great run Duncan & Helen. Was the first of the year for me.

Good to see some new faces. Fish n chips were very good.

Was a cold and wet one but there was no sign of snow. Dry or wet MINI's are still fun!

ELFMAN
14th March 2011, 01:24 PM
Sorry I missed this one, I can almost taste the Fish n' Chips now.... :drool:

stoney
14th March 2011, 10:45 PM
looks like you guys had a good time sorry i missed it

cooperchris
15th March 2011, 12:26 AM
My wee brother who came with me took loads of photos from the start, and has edited a few so far, here are the photos from the start point, Park + Ride.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4450.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4452.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4455.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4456.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4457.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4458.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4459.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4460.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4461.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4462.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4464.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4465.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4467.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4468.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4469.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/grumbaw/Fife%20Mini%20Run/_MG_4470.jpg

There are more to come, including convoy photos and shots from Kirkcaldy and Anstruther!

Enjoy these ones for now :cool:

GCA3N
15th March 2011, 07:04 AM
Some great pics there :thumbs up:

Craig
15th March 2011, 08:32 AM
There is a car missing :Whistle:

Mini Ecosse
15th March 2011, 04:41 PM

I can see it lurking in the background in 1st photo:hand::thud:

weefossy
15th March 2011, 06:43 PM
Great photos.....look at the beeding on Mom's rear end........that's Ian King been giving it a right good going over.....:blush:
Photo of "Works" badge is very artistic :thumbs up:

cooperchris
15th March 2011, 08:32 PM
Well i cant take any credit for those pics, It was all my brothers work.

He prob didn't know the car was part of the mini run (Mini Merc) , Al make sure he knows for next time Craig ;) :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2011, 08:57 PM
Sone cracking pics there Chris. Your wee bro certainly has the nack. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

ianking
16th March 2011, 09:24 AM
Great photos.....look at the beeding on Mom's rear end........that's Ian King been giving it a right good going over.....:blush:
Photo of "Works" badge is very artistic :thumbs up:

Yeah and it was a long time ago that I gave Moms rear a good going over (oh er maitron). It was still beading well.

ELFMAN
16th March 2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah and it was a long time ago that I gave Moms rear a good going over (oh er maitron). It was still beading well.

Nice photos, but I must protest at the profusion of 'Double Entendres' in this thread - THAT'S MY JOB!

Gismo
17th March 2011, 03:44 PM
All pictures uploaded to the NMS server http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies//link.gif (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/nms_gallery/2011/fife_fryer_run_march/index.html)

N16SHP
17th March 2011, 07:32 PM
Sone cracking pics there Chris. Your wee bro certainly has the nack. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Agreed!!

When did you change to the R112's Andy?!

AndyP & Lenore
17th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Those be our winter wheels. :D

R113's going on soon. :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
17th March 2011, 09:19 PM
:cool: Great photos :cool:

N16SHP
18th March 2011, 03:15 PM
Those be our winter wheels. :D

R113's going on soon. :thumbs up:

R112's for your winter wheels...:thud:

If that's the case, please send any more spare cash to:

Neil Shepherd
128 Grea.... lol!!

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2011, 04:26 PM
R112's for your winter wheels...:thud:

If that's the case, please send any more spare cash to:

Neil Shepherd
128 Grea.... lol!!

Managed to get them cheap from my local dealer as they took them off their demonstrator (right place, right time:smilewinkgrin:)