PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Car Show

Gismo
28th January 2011, 06:09 AM
Got this in the mail:-

With 2011 well underway we thought it best to get in touch and let you know details of this years Scottish Car Show at Ingliston!

Date Confirmed – 17th July 2011

Being the 8th annual car show at The Royal Highland Centre we've decided to mix things up a little this year and are now broadening the scope of the
show to include far more style than ever before. With a healthy dose of everything from high performance, sports, modified, retro, custom, classic,
JDM, Euro and much more we're aiming this years show to appeal to more people than ever before.

To tie in with this we've also reduced the entry price compared to the 2010, this means cost reductions for club car passengers who pre-book too!

...and there's more news! This year we are running the show in conjunction with The Sun Newspaper so you'll be able to keep up to date on what's
happening, who's appearing and how things are shaping up on a regular basis via the newspaper on the lead up to the show.

VAT may have increased but we're committed to bringing you the best show possible at a price that won’t hurt your pocket and that's a promise!

If you'd like more information on this years show, to book places for your club or to find out about trade space or sponsorship of the event please
contact us on 0141 416 0033 or e-mail sharon@scottishcarshow.com

Scottish Car Show
www.scottishcarshow.com

Hogman
28th January 2011, 11:08 AM
So is NMS going to have a stand there with cars on display?

Craig
28th January 2011, 11:40 AM
This appears to be a renamed fast and modified show and as such I doubt many will go as the last time we were there, there were a lot of drink problems and idiots being quite aggressive and intimidating :frown:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELFMAN
28th January 2011, 01:19 PM
This year we are running the show in conjunction with The Sun Newspaper

This says enough for me... :hand:
The Sun has its uses though... :moonie:

stoney
28th January 2011, 05:42 PM
will pass on this last time was s**t :yes nod:

GCA3N
28th January 2011, 07:55 PM
The Sun has its uses though... :moonie:

does that no hurt?:laugh:

ELFMAN
30th January 2011, 01:36 AM
Doesn't hurt the wallet - it's cheaper than most other bog rolls...:thumbs up:

GCA3N
30th January 2011, 06:56 AM
Doesn't hurt the wallet - it's cheaper than most other bog rolls...:thumbs up:

This is true:yes nod:

Crombers
30th January 2011, 07:41 PM
This appears to be a renamed fast and modified show and as such I doubt many will go as the last time we were there, there were a lot of drink problems and idiots being quite aggressive and intimidating :frown:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't me!............