PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear is Back!!!!!

Stewart
14th January 2011, 04:26 PM
Top Gear is (almost) back! Starting 23 January at 8pm on BBC2...:thumbs up:

"In the first of six brand new episodes, Jeremy Clarkson subjects the Skoda Yeti to a remarkably thorough road test, while James May makes a rare visit to the test track in the insane Aerial Atom V8. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond celebrates the incredible evolution of the Porsche 911 by racing a modern Turbo Cabriolet against its oldest relative and the power of gravity.
Plus there's more heated studio debate with the return of the Cool Wall and another celebrity guest takes their turn in the Reasonably Priced Car"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcT9I-6dO9M

Gismo
14th January 2011, 04:45 PM
Damn, i soooooooooooo miss Top Gear, got it here in the US but it's the USA guys and it's rubbish

Delboy
14th January 2011, 05:56 PM
Excellent :thumbs up:.

Stewart
14th January 2011, 06:19 PM
Damn, i soooooooooooo miss Top Gear, got it here in the US but it's the USA guys and it's rubbish

Is just a car show or do they try to be TG with three guys doing silly stuff?

stoney
14th January 2011, 06:49 PM
looking forward to it have got it on to recored allready :thumbs up:

Craig
14th January 2011, 06:55 PM

can you not watch it on BBC iPlayer ?

GCA3N
14th January 2011, 09:19 PM
Nice one Stewart.

Doug_m
23rd January 2011, 07:16 PM
Bump. Its tonight :)

GCA3N
23rd January 2011, 07:17 PM
Oh yes, record set up too, just incase.

anderson-graham
23rd January 2011, 10:35 PM
Top Gear is fab, just watched tonights one & it was brill :D

euan
24th January 2011, 09:52 AM
I tried to get my missus to look at a Yeti as a replacement for her Polo, wasn't having any of it as she actually laughed when I showed her a photo. To be fair, it's not a great looking car from the front and it's very colour sensitive - the blue on TG looked great though.

The Dogfather
24th January 2011, 10:40 AM
I had a look at one not so long back and whilst its not a pretty car it does have a chunky appearance which suits it image. The interior is very practical and it would be the ideal dog owner car, surprised how good it was off road considering its just an Octavia Scout.

Stewart
6th February 2011, 08:26 PM
Top Gear is on BBC2 in less than one hour with a road trip to Albania, some very hot hatches and Jonathan Ross.