PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys

rawtor51
6th January 2011, 11:36 PM
Well folks, as some of you know, i put the Mini up for sale,Tbh it was a cracking car and i loved driving it but it was a bit impracticle to use as a family car and being used to diesels that get 50-60 mpg, i was struggling with visiting the filling station so often.

Anyway i just wanted to say thanks to you all for making me feel at home and helping me with any questions etc etc.

Thanks again folks:thumbs up:

P.s i will visit back from time to time:thumbs up:

GCA3N
6th January 2011, 11:40 PM
Well folks, as some of you know, i put the Mini up for sale,Tbh it was a cracking car and i loved driving it but it was a bit impracticle to use as a family car and being used to diesels that get 50-60 mpg, i was struggling with visiting the filling station so often.

Anyway i just wanted to say thanks to you all for making me feel at home and helping me with any questions etc etc.

Thanks again folks:thumbs up:

P.s i will visit back from time to time:thumbs up:

Gutted your gonna be away fro the mini scene I am sure you'll be back at some point, mind don't be a stranger. What car you going for?

rawtor51
6th January 2011, 11:45 PM
Cheers, appreciate it:thumbs up:

No no i will be lurking around rearing my head from time to time:D,

in the end i settled for an Audi A3 130TDI so back to decent mpg for a while, and you never know, the rate i have been going through cars in the last few years i could very well be back to Mini at some point:yes nod:

GCA3N
6th January 2011, 11:49 PM
Nice back up mate.

Gismo
7th January 2011, 10:43 AM
Good luck with the new motor, don't be scared to post, always welcome here with or without a MINI :thumbs up:

Doug_m
7th January 2011, 12:58 PM
Shame. Just when u got it looking its best.

N16SHP
7th January 2011, 01:19 PM
As others have said, good luck with the new motor! I couldn't imagine not having my Mini, and from what others have said in the past about the Mini's being addictive...you'll be back lol!!!

RyanK
7th January 2011, 02:05 PM
Sorry to hear you had to let it go mate, I never even seen the car in the Deen over the time you had it ha! Was a sweet looking motor :)

Do you have any parts from the car that you are selling on?

rawtor51
7th January 2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks guys, Yeah i will be back.

Ryan, unfortunatly i dont have anything at all appart from 2 part worn tyres and a Nokia Bluetooth hands free kit.