PDA

View Full Version : Allyson's new knee

Mini Ecosse
4th January 2011, 07:48 PM
Allyson goes into hospital tomorrow for a new knee.
Will this make her a bionic woman?
Defo will be keeping out out swinging crutch range for a few weeks.:laugh::laugh:
This better be a success or a JCW will be on the market as she has been finding it difficult to get in and out mini especially with the JCW Recaro seats.:thud:

badwolf340
4th January 2011, 08:02 PM
hope all goes well and she is back to full fitness ......or keep the seat's ....

Craig
4th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Hope it goes well Stephen, tell her to make sure you get all the chores done on time. ;)

as for getting rid of the JCW.... :thud: why not just keep it for fun days out... or give the seats to me... :thumbs up:

AeroJonny
4th January 2011, 08:12 PM
My dad's got 2 fake hips and a knee...the mini's not his first choice but he can get in and out ok.

stoney
4th January 2011, 08:57 PM
hope all go's well 2 morow :yes nod:

Gismo
4th January 2011, 10:54 PM
All the best, i've had 6 operations on my right knee and wonder if i'll eventually need something like this

Delboy
4th January 2011, 10:56 PM
Hi Stephen. Hope all goes well for Allyson tomorrow - please pass on Valerie's and my best wishes.

AndyP & Lenore
5th January 2011, 12:56 AM
Hope everything goes well for Allyson tomorrow. Tell her from me, if the op doesn't fix the problem I have the solution to getting in and out the MINI: Thule roof box. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

A. :D

Sheilz
6th January 2011, 05:05 PM
Surely a divorce would be cheaper?

Seriously I hope her op has gone well and makes a successful entry to the bionic age :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
7th January 2011, 10:13 AM
Op carried out yesterday am, all appears to have gone well.:thumbs up:

Must take her iphone home tonight after visiting, far to many instructions/orders being sent from her hospital bed:argh:

GCA3N
7th January 2011, 10:40 AM
great news Stephen glad all went well :thumbs up:

Gismo
7th January 2011, 10:45 AM
great news Stephen glad all went well :thumbs up:What he said, now, get on with the chores :Whistle:

Colin
7th January 2011, 11:23 AM
Good to hear it went well.

Craig
7th January 2011, 11:40 AM
Glad it went well ;) glad to see she's keeping you busy ;)