PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year..NAAAAT!!!

Fartin Martin
1st January 2011, 06:08 PM
so decided to hold a wee party in town for me and a few mates..so I rented a flat in glasgow as the venue..party was in full swing everyone having a good laugh..I nicks out to the car to get something sits in drivers seat..closes the door..BAM!! all this glass hits me! Nice wee bottle of Stella papped right onto my sunroof! I sat and cried!!

Feckin great way to start the New Year! hope the wee bawbag gets bit right in the ass with Karma!!

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae243/fartin-martin/166624_178185312212688_100000636602680_488079_4243 000_n.jpg

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae243/fartin-martin/163673_178106002220619_100000636602680_486852_7705 772_n.jpg

N16SHP
1st January 2011, 06:19 PM
No way, that sucks big style!! Hope you can get Calvin fixed ASAP mate!! And totally agree, hope the wee git gets what's coming to him!

Fartin Martin
1st January 2011, 06:31 PM
cheers man!! its just one thing after another! making me reaaaally want to change now!! :( boo!!

N16SHP
1st January 2011, 06:37 PM
cheers man!! its just one thing after another! making me reaaaally want to change now!! :( boo!!

Hang in there mate! After having the worst winter in ages in a car, I was super close to throwing in the towel. Went and sat in a few new motors, and realised that A) Everything bar a 4x4 is balls in the winter and B) everything interior wise and driving wise is soooooo boring compared to the Mini!!

I washed both Mini's yesterday and after that realised just how awesome Mini's are and why we buy them in the first place!!

GCA3N
1st January 2011, 06:43 PM
Hang in there mate! After having the worst winter in ages in a car, I was super close to throwing in the towel. Went and sat in a few new motors, and realised that A) Everything bar a 4x4 is balls in the winter and B) everything interior wise and driving wise is soooooo boring compared to the Mini!!

I washed both Mini's yesterday and after that realised just how awesome Mini's are and why we buy them in the first place!!

Firstly Martin totally gutted for you people are such arses. Hope you get sorted asap dude.

Neil brilliant comment and so right mate. Everyone at work said I was crazy spending what I did on a new mini and constantly remind me of what I COULD have had for the same money. I don't care minis rock and have so much more character than other cars.

Fartin Martin
1st January 2011, 06:43 PM
I know..but I wouldn't be leaving mini..just feel this ones not mean to be for me! :(

GCA3N
1st January 2011, 07:45 PM
I know..but I wouldn't be leaving mini..just feel this ones not mean to be for me! :(

Btw get the police to seize the Capri sun wrapper for forensics.;)

Fartin Martin
1st January 2011, 08:01 PM
Btw get the police to seize the Capri sun wrapper for forensics.;)

haha no gonnie lie.. that did make me chuckle dude!! :lol:

Doug_m
1st January 2011, 08:52 PM
Sh*t crack dude!

The things you would do if you caught the turd that did it!!! Argh. Jail time? Lol

GCA3N
1st January 2011, 08:55 PM
haha no gonnie lie.. that did make me chuckle dude!! :lol:

Sorry mate couldn't resist that. These things are so crap but life goes on hey. Hope it gets sorted asap. :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
1st January 2011, 09:34 PM
Dude that absolutely stinks. Just as well it came through the passenger side of the sunroof. Would hate to imagine what damage it could have done to you if it came through the drivers side.

Like you say, let's hope karma catches up with them and they wake up in the morning with an extra nasty case of bleeding haemorrhoids. ****ers. :frown:

A. :frown:

Gismo
1st January 2011, 09:52 PM
Speechless, sorry mate, that's pretty crap

GCA3N
1st January 2011, 11:12 PM
Dude that absolutely stinks. Just as well it came through the passenger side of the sunroof. Would hate to imagine what damage it could have done to you if it came through the drivers side.

Like you say, let's hope karma catches up with them and they wake up in the morning with an extra nasty case of bleeding haemorrhoids. ****ers. :frown:

A. :frown:

Or as I heard it put recently I hope his ears turn to arse holes and he ****s down his back :lol:

Stewart
1st January 2011, 11:41 PM
Wow that’s mega ****! Sorry to read that.

Hope it gets fixed quick as.. That has to hurt this time of year and I hope the prat gets what he deserves. Some people are just dicks.

Delboy
1st January 2011, 11:44 PM
Total bummer mate :( and glad you didn't get hit. Hope the "Richard" who did it gets the same back with interest.

Fartin Martin
2nd January 2011, 03:21 AM
thanks guys! was hoping to maybe get a guy on minitorque's old sunroof glass but he sold it! :( gonna see if I can get one on ebay!

insurance is due in a few days aswell and could really be doing without this aswell!

keep yous posted!

GCA3N
2nd January 2011, 08:03 AM
Total bummer mate :( and glad you didn't get hit. Hope the "Richard" who did it gets the same back with interest.

How did you know his name del? ;)

stoney
2nd January 2011, 12:05 PM
sorry to here that mate at least you where there and maged to get it coverd or could have been a lot worse

Doug_m
2nd January 2011, 02:45 PM
Only other place to try would be ebay or a scrappies?

Fartin Martin
2nd January 2011, 02:51 PM
cheers Stoney! I know..luckily it was only drizzle and not heavy rain!!

tried ebay matey..all circa 350-500..but thats for the full sunroof..just need the front half :( its gettin priced up tomoz for me and hopefully a good discount on it! :D

stoney
2nd January 2011, 05:29 PM
have you tryed auto glass ect ect ??? they will be able to repace the glass i would think if not try mini spares 0161 7611615

KenL
2nd January 2011, 08:01 PM
Why not use your insurance?

Is there not some protection scheme (so you don't lose NCB) where a crime is involved - or is that just if your car is hit by an uninsured driver?

Is personal insurance (through house insurance) or maybe your bank account no good to help you out here?

Seems ridiculous that you have to lose out 'cause some wee baldy half incher can't behave themself!

T5LLC
2nd January 2011, 08:20 PM
Martin i would price it tomorrow however still awaiting your chassis number! Lol finger out pleaseeee :):) x

Fartin Martin
3rd January 2011, 03:47 PM
Martin i would price it tomorrow however still awaiting your chassis number! Lol finger out pleaseeee :):) x

aw aye!! oops! heads up ma backside..will get it today for you pal x

bry_mini
9th January 2011, 08:10 PM
wots the latest buddy? u get it done under windscreen cover?