PDA

View Full Version : Window Marks!

N16SHP
31st December 2010, 06:28 PM
Hey folks, looking for some advice on getting marks off of the windscreen. Cleaned the wife's S today, and we've noticed on the window some marks that look almost like tree sap, but don't think it's that and can't seem to shift them. I've washed the car, and used some window cleaner on it and it's made no difference, so any products that folk can recommend to try and clean the window??

Thanks in advance!

GCA3N
31st December 2010, 06:41 PM
Hey folks, looking for some advice on getting marks off of the windscreen. Cleaned the wife's S today, and we've noticed on the window some marks that look almost like tree sap, but don't think it's that and can't seem to shift them. I've washed the car, and used some window cleaner on it and it's made no difference, so any products that folk can recommend to try and clean the window??

Thanks in advance!

I use autosmart glue and tar remover Neil on the back window to remove tar spots and in the summer the front to remove the really stubborn flies etc. Wash fully afterwards and glass cleaner as normal.

AndyP & Lenore
31st December 2010, 06:45 PM
Autoglym car glass polish gets everything off our windows every time I use it.:thumbs up:

A. :D

Doug_m
31st December 2010, 07:51 PM
Or could try a clar bar as thats what they are supposed to remove :)

Scottie
31st December 2010, 09:00 PM
clay bar for me