PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!!!

Minimynx
15th December 2010, 08:29 PM
Hello fellow MINI lovers, am so glad to know I'm not a complete saddo & there's other folk out there that LOVE their minis!! although mine's not quite up to spec compared to most of the pics I've seen :-( oh well, maybe some day when I win loadsa cash!

Can anyone help, I'm due a "milestone" birthday next month & would really love to do something memorable & fun like rally driving but obviously would prefer to do it in a MINI, I can't seem to find anywhere in Scotland that does it, any ideas?

Thanx,
Louise

AndyP & Lenore
15th December 2010, 08:32 PM
:welcome:

You're in good company here. Loads of saddo's. Self excepted, of course.

Since Knockhill dropped their MINI Experience, I don't know of any MINI based event in Scotland now. sorry I can't help any more.

Oh, and... get some pics of yer MINI up!

A.:D

GCA3N
15th December 2010, 08:34 PM
Hello fellow MINI lovers, am so glad to know I'm not a complete saddo & there's other folk out there that LOVE their minis!! although mine's not quite up to spec compared to most of the pics I've seen :-( oh well, maybe some day when I win loadsa cash!

Can anyone help, I'm due a "milestone" birthday next month & would really love to do something memorable & fun like rally driving but obviously would prefer to do it in a MINI, I can't seem to find anywhere in Scotland that does it, any ideas?

Thanx,
Louise

Welcome along and your definitely not alone loads of sados here :lol:

Get yourself on one of the mini runs they are brilliant loads of like minded folks and a great day out.

Minimynx
15th December 2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the replies, where are these mini runs? How can I find out about them?

Dunno about the pics, my wee mini ain't a patch on you lot, think he'd fall out wi me!!

GCA3N
15th December 2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the replies, where are these mini runs? How can I find out about them?

Dunno about the pics, my wee mini ain't a patch on you lot, think he'd fall out wi me!!

If you go into "mini meets and social" section there you will find all the up coming events etc.

stoney
15th December 2010, 09:08 PM
:welcome: there is my new year run that is not to far away from you :thumbs up:

Craig
15th December 2010, 09:17 PM
:welcome: Louise

We don't discriminate like other sites, a MINI is just that and they are ALL special ;). Just some pics up ;)

Minimynx
15th December 2010, 09:22 PM
yeah, I looked at the run on the social page, can you tell me more about it? folk turn up at Chathelerault & then what happens? if it has details somewhere already can you please just point me in the right direction! thanks :thumbs up:

stoney
15th December 2010, 09:39 PM
you just have to turn up with a tank of petrol and a bit of money for lunch run notes are supplyed to you before the run

we leave the start point and go for a drive it not a race or a rally just fun with like minded people stop for lunch and a chat then head off for a short drive in the aftenoon before finshing up with a chat at the end and thats about it

if you have a walkie talky bring it with you its not important tho :thumbs up:

and thats the same for all the runs :yes nod:

Minimynx
15th December 2010, 09:50 PM
Sounds good, where do I sign up?!

Is there many others going?

Sheilz
15th December 2010, 10:35 PM
Hello Louise.................O your poor wee mini..........'not a patch'................well all I can say is I hope he/she is oblivious to you saying that...............not all the minis on here are jcw or 's' models..........some of us are quite snobby about having our 'Coopers' and 'Ones' remind me of the cuties in nursery compared to the angst ridden youths in high school.
What kind of mini do you have? Colour? Name?

Everyone on here is a bit potty about their minis so you will feel right at home here.

Sheilz
15th December 2010, 10:38 PM
Ha just read other thread - BP - its one of the loveliest colours for a mini :thumbs up:

stoney
15th December 2010, 11:14 PM
Sounds good, where do I sign up?!

Is there many others going?

Just post in the thread and I will add u to the list there is a list of people who are attending on the first post :thumbs up:

audrey
15th December 2010, 11:39 PM
Hi Louise :bigwave:

RobSco
16th December 2010, 12:29 AM
Hi Louise

Welcome to New Mini Scotland

Gismo
16th December 2010, 03:08 AM

JOHN MILNE
16th December 2010, 08:40 AM
:welcome::thumbs up:

Colin
16th December 2010, 11:14 AM

MINI William
16th December 2010, 11:49 AM
Hi and welcome to NMS

zimbo
16th December 2010, 12:20 PM
:welcome: we dont bite :D

Delboy
16th December 2010, 12:52 PM
Hello and :welcome:

Mini Ecosse
16th December 2010, 05:34 PM
Hi :welcome:

Duncan Stewart
16th December 2010, 08:01 PM

Flash_Amber
16th December 2010, 08:03 PM
Hi, looking forward to seeing pics of your car, mine isn't up to the standard of a lot of the ones on here but it doesn't mean I'm not proud of my MINI! :bigwave:

Minimynx
16th December 2010, 08:08 PM
Wow, thanks everybody for saying hi & the welcomes......i only just noticed I had 3 pages of messages, doh!
So, I guess my mission this weekend is to wash peewee & have a photo shoot, I know it's not top spec etc but I love it to bits, blackeye purple & white roof/mirrors etc, there's just no other car on the road like minis! right?!

cooperchris
20th December 2010, 12:04 AM
Welcome to NMS :bigwave:

If you really enjoy driving here is a site that could be fun for a birthday treat to yourself, Been out a couple of times with the caterhams an totally loved it. Just as good as the mini to drive an totally diff if that makes sense. Worth a wee look an its based in perth, An andrew is a really nice guy :yes nod:

http://www.openroadhire.co.uk/

GP BILLY
9th January 2011, 02:16 PM
Hi and welcome to NMS:thumbs up:

Hogman
11th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Hi and welcome on board, and as someone else mentioned we dont bite, well unless you ask really nicely!!