PDA

View Full Version : Trigger

MINI William
14th December 2010, 06:30 PM
Sure I seen you just now heading down Minto Street heading towards Cameron Toll at around about 5.25pm. Car was looking great.

William

Neil - TXJ
14th December 2010, 08:27 PM
Sounds like me. Not sure which is Minto Street but was heading across North Bridge at about 5:15 heading towards Cameron Toll. Are you heading that way most evenings, will need to keep an eye out for you.

Traffic was a nightmare this evening.

Neil - TXJ
14th December 2010, 08:30 PM
Sure I seen you just now heading down Minto Street heading towards Cameron Toll at around about 5.25pm. Car was looking great.

William

Sorry, forgot to ask, you enjoying the new motor

MINI William
14th December 2010, 08:43 PM
Sounds like me. Not sure which is Minto Street but was heading across North Bridge at about 5:15 heading towards Cameron Toll. Are you heading that way most evenings, will need to keep an eye out for you.

Traffic was a nightmare this evening.

Minto Street is just before Camerton Toll. I go that way every morning and night but sadly on a bus :argh:. The car was looking great. Ive seen you a few times but only registered today that it was you :yes nod:.

Sorry, forgot to ask, you enjoying the new motor

Im loving the new car :smilewinkgrin:how about yourself? Enjoying the car??

Where abouts do you stay?

Neil - TXJ
14th December 2010, 10:38 PM
Loving the car but not getting much chance to open her up with running in and the bad weather. Was driving a Renault diesel before so I bit different. I used to have a mondeo St220 but the mini feels faster.

I stay in Cardrona, are you near the ski slope?

MINI William
14th December 2010, 10:41 PM
Loving the car but not getting much chance to open her up with running in and the bad weather. Was driving a Renault diesel before so I bit different. I used to have a mondeo St220 but the mini feels faster.

I stay in Cardrona, are you near the ski slope?

Glad you are loving the car. Im in loanhead which isnt to far away from the ski slope. Same here the car only has 250 miles on it so a fair wee bit away from opening the car up and its deffo not the weather for it either just far to slippy